• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bills please don't embarrass us GameDay thread

Zod

I feel the opposite. Please do embarrass us. It's going to hurt, but we need this to get as ugly as possible to force Tepper's hand. I hate Cam's return had to go this way, but we need to get embarrassed every game until Rhule gets fired. I really wish Tepper would just go ahead and pull the trigger so I could root for Cam to play well again for a few more games.

• Pie 7

1 hour ago, YourLastThought said:

Bills haven't looked that great lately and somehow I'm guessing they take their frustrations out on our team.

Like, let's hope because winning any games at this point only hurts us.  You never want to root for your team to lose but what does a win do?  Lowers our draft position.  Gives us false hope. Etc.  But yes, please don't embarrass us.  Hopefully it's at least a close good game and we don't get blown out.

• Pie 1

I almost died last night. I'm turning over a new leaf. If the Panthers lose so be it. Even though things look bleak at the moment I think we can get this back on track with the right draft moves and intelligent free agent signings. Maybe even a trade or two. Just have to get these last few games out of the way. Hopefully they give me something anything to smile about. If not ohwell. Enjoy your Sunday folks.

54 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I feel the opposite. Please do embarrass us. It's going to hurt, but we need this to get as ugly as possible to force Tepper's hand. I hate Cam's return had to go this way, but we need to get embarrassed every game until Rhule gets fired. I really wish Tepper would just go ahead and pull the trigger so I could root for Cam to play well again for a few more games.

This is what I tell myself ahead of kickoff. Once the game starts I can’t help myself rooting for a win. But I expect it to be over early on and then I’m with you, if we are going to lose, embarrass us to help force the Rhule decision.