• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At the Lions game.....

kungfoodude

36 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Lions are winning their second game all year. Their second game! They would have to win out just to tie us. lMAO

They’ve won the same number of games in their last 10 tries as us…2. They’ve won more games in the last month than us.  

they are getting better.  We are getting worse.   

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Lions are winning their second game all year. Their second game! They would have to win out just to tie us. lMAO

If they do win out (probability low) their tie will make them better than us if we lose out(probability high) which means a better draft pick.  I’m cheering for the lions.  

aside from that I think you are correct tho.  Lions stench is a bit worse than the panthers at this point.  

4 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

I agree with firing Rhule, but this is stupid. Lions are definitely not better than us.

They have won 2 of their last 3 games.  

Not sure we would line up and beat them next week.  I’d rather be us big picture though. 

7 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

We beat the cardinals pretty handily as well.

The team the Lions beat featured their starting QB.  We played a backup. They beat the Vikings 2 weeks ago too.   They are playing better of late than we are.  

I think we have a better roster.  Lions are playing better. 

• Beer 1