• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reminder: When the panthers are in the playoffs next year under matt rhule all your crybaby overreacting posts this year will be exposed and reposted.

Gipetto

Just now, Gipetto said:

So many posts exactly like this in 2012 

At this point in the 2012 season our team was improving and we saw light at the end of the tunnel. Matt Rhule hasn’t fixed one problem that existed before he got here. Our o-line is a train wreck and I’m sorry, there’s no way Brady could be worse than Erving or Daley at LT. Erving might be able to help us at LG but we’ll never know with Rhule in charge of personnel. Someone tell me how Deonte Brown is worse than all of these horrendous interior lineman we keep trotting onto the field. Rhule isn’t trying to find answers, he’s more focused on proving he was right to begin with. It’s ok to be wrong, it’s not ok to continue being wrong. That dumb motherf**ker has never owned up to being wrong about anything in his life. 

4 minutes ago, Gipetto said:
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Gipetto said:

I am not okay with this product after two years but coach rhule has had possibly the hardest introduction you could have in the nfl as a new head coach with covid basically giving him one and a half years to build. 

That would hamper certain things but if anything, you would think that would make getting some help with NFL level coaching experience even more critical. He has refused it thinking he has some identified success route. Too much BS for my taste. And I’m a late changer with turning on him.

• Pie 2

Just now, Rolinda said:

It is a possibility that things can recover. Give rhule one more year. I believe he deserves that! Obviously I'm in the minority but rhule will surprise you. Get in his and the team's corner.

He has surprised me with how long he’s willing to try the same ideas expecting a different result. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, Newbie said:

At this point in the 2012 season our team was improving and we saw light at the end of the tunnel. Matt Rhule hasn’t fixed one problem that existed before he got here. Our o-line is a train wreck and I’m sorry, there’s no way Brady could be worse than Erving or Daley at LT. Erving might be able to help us at LG but we’ll never know with Rhule in charge of personnel. Someone tell me how Deonte Brown is worse than all of these horrendous interior lineman we keep trotting onto the field. Rhule isn’t trying to find answers, he’s more focused on proving he was right to begin with. It’s ok to be wrong, it’s not ok to continue being wrong. That dumb motherf**ker has never owned up to being wrong about anything in his life. 

Are you on the practice field? Are you spending late nights evaluating technique from practices? If those guys are not ready than they are not ready. Stop falling in love with youtube highlight tapes and measurables. 

• Poo 1

Ron Rivera never had a stretch of football as bad as the past 2 seasons have been under Matt Rhule.

Only stretch remotely close was under Seifert in the late 90's and those teams had maybe 30% of the talent Matt Rhule has had to work with.

If you truly are sticking up for Matt Rhule after what we've all witnessed the past 2 years I'd serious have to question your understanding of basic football.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1