• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold on Sunday

ncfan

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

“Time for you to go in and save us both, Sam!”

I’m sure Sam “Crumble” Darnold will react to that kind of pressure in his typical way.

Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF

Well, Sam was an MVP if you use 3 weeks of play and project those numbers out for a years worth of stats...Analicticks (yep on purpose)

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

If we want to 100% lose start Cam. If we want to 98% chance lose start Sam. So I guess start Cam. He’s the worse QB with the lower upside of us winning a game. Sam can actually make throws at times  

Fun fact of the day.

Over the last 2 seasons, Cam Newton has more wins and touchdowns than Sam Darnold. 

• Beer 2

19 minutes ago, CRA said:

Fun fact of the day.

Over the last 2 seasons, Cam Newton has more wins and touchdowns than Sam Darnold. 

Tell a Cam Newton fan to make an argument without bringing up his past seasons.. lol It’s never been done. I’m talking about this season pal and Cam hasn’t done anything to warrant stealing the starting spot from Sam when healthy. We might as well keep kicking the tires/evaluating Sam since he’s actually under contract after this season. But that makes  too much sense for the emotional Cam fan girls 

Edited by flagfootballcoach28
  • Poo 1

29 minutes ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

If we want to 100% lose start Cam. If we want to 98% lose start Sam. So I guess start Cam. He’s the worse QB with the lower upside of us winning a game. Sam can actually make throws at times  

Lol u talking about making throws to other teams when he sees his own shadow? LMAO you’re a joke like this team.

13 minutes ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

Tell a Cam Newton fan to make an argument without bringing up his past seasons.. lol It’s never been done. I’m talking about this season pal and Cam hasn’t done anything to warrant stealing the starting spot from Sam when healthy. We might as well keep kicking the tires/evaluating Sam since he’s actually under contract after this season. But that makes  too much sense for the emotional Cam fan girls 

So using this year and last season....is going back too far in the past for you? 

A this season exclusive?  The one where Cam Newton was literally just brought in off his couch? Cam Newton has been more productive per snap than Sam Darnold.   Now it's been done. 

This has nothing to do with being a Cam fan girl or boy lol.  Sam Darnold and Matt Rhule suck.  Sam Darnold has been the worst QB in the NFL over the last 4 seasons.  LMAO.  Keep evaluating what?   

What makes sense is firing Matt Rhule.  Ditching every QB on the roster.  Finding a new coach to actually start building something and knows what he is doing. 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

So using this year and last season....is going back too far in the past for you? 

A this season exclusive?  The one where Cam Newton was literally just brought in off his couch? Cam Newton has been more productive per snap than Sam Darnold.   

This has nothing to do with being a Cam fan girl or boy lol.  Sam Darnold and Matt Rhule suck.  That's the point.  Id' rather watch PJ suck than Sam suck. 

One had Adam Gase the other had Belicheck. Sam has more wins this year does he? He also got us off to a 3-0 start, did he? Oh sorry, maybe that was too far back for you. Lol  And you can’t possibly say Darnold sucks without saying Cam sucks. Someone provided their stats comparison earlier. Maybe you should take off your homer glasses and find that older post. 

16 minutes ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

And you can’t possibly say Darnold sucks without saying Cam sucks. Someone provided their stats comparison earlier. Maybe you should take off your homer glasses and find that older post. 

I'm saying Sam sucks worse than Cam

Those stats show that Cam has been more productive when on the field than Cam.  Break it down on a per snap basis.   And Sam had a poo ton of games against defenses ranked in the bottom 4th that should of drastically increased his stats (plus CMC for half his games). 

Plus Cam actually has areas where he excels at a very high level.  Sam doesn't. 

Sam Darnold sucks.  No one should care to ever see him take a field again.  Cam should get to ride out this season.  Especially the last home game.  That's literally what Tepper paid for.  But Matt Rhule is going to fug that up too.  Like he has everything. 

• Flames 1

13 minutes ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

Because Cam never throws to other teams either. Gotcha. You must not watch the same team I watch 

Never said anything about Cam I was just commenting on what u said about Darnold. They both suck, and PJ shouldn’t even be on an nfl team. Believe me I’ve watched them longer than u, since 95 pal. Darnold won’t even be staring next year for us he will be making an easy 18 mil sitting on his ass. Cam is probably playing last games of his career, like I said I care for either. This team is doomed for awhile might as well tear it down completely like they said they was going to do. Rhule is a joke!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1