• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coaching News

Mr. Scot

I like Leftwhich too much to send him to the Jags. I just don't think anyone coach or GM can offset their Owner's awfulness.

Hell, I would like him here honestly. That is a coach that we could grow with that looks like he has potential and not just salesmanship to ownership.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, thefuzz said:

Why?

"Crime" actually plays a role in the story given that Bieniemy has a not insignificant arrest record, including at least one that included a charge of violence against a woman.

That's definitely something teams are gonna consider in this day and age.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

"Crime" actually plays a role in the story given that Bieniemy has a not insignificant arrest record, including at least one that included a charge of violence against a woman.

This is nothing against Bieniemy but so far other than Pederson how successful has Reid’s tree really been?

• Pie 3

15 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Sounds possible they may be focused on retreads for now, but a lot of folks expect them to give their former QB (Leftwich) an interview at some point.

It will end up being Leftwich. Kahn seems to go for the storyline in his decision making much like Hurney did. 

Truth is, he would be a much better HC for Lawrence than Meyer could ever be.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yea, there is a LOT to unrap with him...IMO.

Also, how much was covered up due to him being King of Castle in college.

P.S. I don't ever subscribe to hiring Reid's OC's.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, thefuzz said:

Yea, there is a LOT to unrap with him...IMO.

Also, how much was covered up due to him being King of Castle in college.

P.S. I don't ever subscribe to hiring Reid's OC's.

Reid's coaching tree is highly inconsistent.

As far as cover ups, hate to say it but there might also be some of that in Kansas City.

Likeable as Andy Reid may be, his own sons aren't exactly angels.

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I really like Bieniemy until I ran across that. A man can change and reform, but our luck with chance taking has not been good for the last couple of years. 

We have to remember that the Raiders are out there in the hunt for a new coach. They are going to be the prime landing spot of the top/best candidate if not every candidate. 

They are a team ready to compete in a new facility, huge fanbase and the ability to draw star players (except for A. Brown I guess). And it wouldn't be the first time a coach was able to pick up the leavings of Jon Gruden and make a big splash right away.

• Beer 1