• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson: “We don’t want no fake fans”

Panthers Rhule

13 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I still like Robby, as unpopular as it may be here, but he's got to man up and see it from a fam's perspective. All the money & time my family and I have invested in the Panthers since 1993--hell, my son just gave me an 89, 1 and "that bear" bobblehead for Christmas--Robby has to look at the other side. I have a right to boo and be critical of anything and anybody that I want as it pertains to the Panthers. I've been a Panthers fan longer than he has been a player, longer than Rhule has been the coach, and longer than Tepper has been the owner. Own better, coach better and play better, and the boo birds will sing a different tune!

Matt Rhule put real money in his pocket.  I guess I can get him doing what he is doing on that principle. 

Just as long as Robby knows he is slinging BS.   Going to games is expensive.  His job is literally to entertain and produce.  It’s the NFL.  Players are lucky the boos have overall been light given what they are putting out there.  Which is complete slop.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1