• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More COVID hits

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Win or lose, Dave Tepper shouldn't be basing his decision to keep or fire Rhule on the outcome of these last two games.  

If Dave is, he is doing it wrong.

No argument. There's already more than enough cause to fire him..

3 minutes ago, Toker Smurf said:

Had a coworker pass from COVID this morning. He was fine last time I saw him.

Hate to hear that...

• Beer 1

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Win or lose, Dave Tepper shouldn't be basing his decision to keep or fire Rhule on the outcome of these last two games.  

If Dave is, he is doing it wrong.

Sadly, it seems Tepper has already made up his mind to keep Rhule from various outlets.  Nothing concrete, but it seems Tepper is leaning that way.

33 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Sadly, it seems Tepper has already made up his mind to keep Rhule from various outlets.  Nothing concrete, but it seems Tepper is leaning that way.

Perhaps.  Maybe I'm somewhat jaded, but the Panthers organization could put all the speculation to rest by releasing a short statement saying Matt Rhule will be back in 2022.  That they've chosen not to do that suggests to me Rhule's job is still in limbo.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Perhaps.  Maybe I'm somewhat jaded, but the Panthers organization could put all the speculation to rest by releasing a short statement saying Matt Rhule will be back in 2022.  That they've chosen not to do that suggests to me Rhule's job is still in limbo.

It's funny because the only concrete word anybody has on it is from Rhule himself, and even he stopped short of saying that Tepper promised him he'd be back.

I mean granted, we've also got the wacky stuff from the banned gematria guy but ya know...

• Pie 1