• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule says Darnold will start Sunday

trueblade

4 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Seriously why does this make you guys angry?

We don't want to win the game so if you think Sam is terrible this move should help us do that.

You all seem to personally hate Sam Darnold. Has he trafficked children or something I am not aware of?

Tell me why you are all so angry?

Yet you've bitched in every Cam thread, doing the same thing. Are you slow or intellectually dishonest?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

Yet you've bitched in every Cam thread, doing the same thing. Are you slow or intellectually dishonest?

I don't bitch about Cam. 

I have a problem with Cam fans.

Fans that have an emotional attachment to a stranger that's not normal.

People that say things like we should play Cam cause it feels good. Not because it's the best thing for the franchise and the quest for a future championship. 

Fans that rate the guy as better than he really is because of how he makes them feel not because of his actual accomplishments. 

I have no issues with Cam. I have issues with the Stans.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

5 hours ago, MechaZain said:

This is the way. Protect Cam and a chance for Darnold to up his trade appeal.

It’s not protecting Cam.   It was discussed when we signed Cam about how Rhule likely would burn him in the end.   Because Rhule didn’t want him. 

can’t wait for Cam to one day retire.  Take off his professional hat.  And keep it a buck. 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

I don't bitch about Cam. 

I have a problem with Cam fans.

Fans that have an emotional attachment to a stranger that's not normal.

People that say things like we should play Cam cause it feels good. Not because it's the best thing for the franchise and the quest for a future championship. 

Fans that rate the guy as better than he really is because of how he makes them feel not because of his actual accomplishments. 

I have no issues with Cam. I have issues with the Stans.

What I gather is, you disregard Cam's documented achievements and have a problem with those who actually give props where they are due. Like it or not, he is the greatest QB in the history of this franchise.

• Pie 6

3 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

What I gather is, you disregard Cam's documented achievements and have a problem with those who actually give props where they are due. Like it or not, he is the greatest QB in the history of this franchise.

I'll take Jake and his playoff record/winning record as number 1.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 8

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

Reading any thread on the huddle these days is the biggest joke of all. 

It's obvious that Cam is done. 

Any coach is this situation would try to continue to develop Sam since he is under contract, and we still have live games. 

After all, decisions have to be made in the off season. 

You people are delusional as hell. "Develop Sam". Lmmfao

• Pie 1
  • The D 1