• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we all agree for once??

WOW!!

4 minutes ago, Growl said:

Sam darnold has had plenty of opportunities to play QB behind a capable OL, he had opportunities today and made poor decisions with the football.

now Sam darnold can go kick rocks while the panthers 1st round QB plays behind a couple free agent signings on the offensive line.

Who the fug are we signing in FA?  We literally just fuging did that and it has blown up in our face.......again.  Goddamn people what the fug are you watching?

Just now, WOW!! said:

And I love Hamilton.. But if they draft him over a Oline pick I'll rip my tv off the wall..

Same. He's an excellent player and exactly the type of guy I expect them to pick instead of an offensive lineman.

Or maybe we will overdraft a guy like Jordan Davis to fix our run D. Whatever we do, I am sure it won't be the right move. That I am convinced of after the past two first round drafts.

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Who the fug are we signing in FA?  We literally just fuging did that and it has blown up in our face.......again.  Goddamn people what the fug are you watching?

Lol did you cite the cam Erving signing as a reason to never participate in free agency?

Maybe we should just not sign safeties anymore either, remember haruki nakumura?

what are you guys watching!!!!! Grrrr!!!

Edited by Growl

36 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I think we are going to sign a QB like Mariota and trade back a few spots for OL.  However, you can have the best OL in the world, and if you have no QB...

Chicken or egg.

Fix the oline 1st...any QB is at least a little better with a great oline and a running game.  Put a good young QB behind a shitty oline and you ruin him.    Fix the oline...then go get your QB.  Hell...with a very good oline...maybe a QB with a choice would want to play here.  As it is now...career suicide.

5 minutes ago, Growl said:

Lol did you cite the cam Erving signing as a reason to never participate in free agency?

Maybe we should just not sign safeties anymore either, remember haruki nakumura?

what are you guys watching!!!!! Grrrr!!!

Cam Erving.  Matt paradis.  Kalil.  Pat eflin.  John Miller. 

your turn. Go.