• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now start cam

RumHam

5 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

His performance has been stellar with the trash plays, drops and trash coaching.

He's trucking guys, still got a pretty ball. If you never been a fan that's ok. Nothing I've seen says he's done. You and Rhule continue to be wrong on that one.

Not good company.

Serious question. How can you possibly watch other starting QB’s in the NFL such as (Herbert, Burrow, Mahomes, Allen, Dak, Brady, Rodgers, Murray, Stafford) and come back to our team and draw  the conclusion that Cam is playing “Stellar” when you compare him to those QB’s? 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

i bet Rhule is trying to have any kind of revival of Darnold to increase his trade value. maybe Darnold plus to move up in the draft

idfk

Man if any team accepted a trade for Darnold, they should fire the GM immediately.  We were the only suckers for Darnold outside of the Jets drafting him

• Flames 3

37 minutes ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

Serious question. How can you possibly watch other starting QB’s in the NFL such as (Herbert, Burrow, Mahomes, Allen, Dak, Brady, Rodgers, Murray, Stafford) and come back to our team and draw  the conclusion that Cam is playing “Stellar” when you compare him to those QB’s? 

I guess the same way you declared cam done while watching every other qb like bridgewater, pj walker and Sam Darnold play worst 

18 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I guess the same way you declared cam done while watching every other qb like bridgewater, pj walker and Sam Darnold play worst 

The thread is about Cam, not them. Sam and PJ are in the same class as Cam though. Backup QB if I’m being polite. Happy now? It’s not like the Huddle is short of Sam Darnold hate posts. Read the front page if you don’t think it’s fairly skewed 

3 hours ago, Icege said:

I mean... outside of being in the feels, there doesn't make much sense to play Cam.

Sam kind of has to play. He's the only QB on the roster that can potentially build trade value (Cam + PJ are both UFAs next season), and...

I mean do I have to go into detail here?

We all know what's happening and why. There might be a few fans that are understandably emotional, but... between draft position, trade value, evaluation, etc. it has to be Darnold.

We might get a UDFA for Darnold at this point.  Darnold has zero trade value, regardless of what the talking heads are saying.  We gambled and lost. 

Our best bet is hopefully trade down and get our 2nd back.  We'll have to wait until combine to see what players stand out.  If a Mid first round QB or OT becomes available we might be able to trade down grab a 2nd and maybe a next years first. 

8 hours ago, rippadonn said:

His performance has been stellar with the trash plays, drops and trash coaching.

He's trucking guys, still got a pretty ball. If you never been a fan that's ok. Nothing I've seen says he's done. You and Rhule continue to be wrong on that one.

Not good company.

Some of you are crazy and living in dream land. 

12 hours ago, rippadonn said:

After what he did coming off his couch. He'll get a job. IF we're stupid enough to kick out the best Panther QB ever AGAIN. He's got good tape. Nice highlights, his phone would ring for sure. Too many bad teams need a lift.

The only team Cam has a shot to play for in 2022 is the Panthers.

• Flames 1

9 hours ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

They can't, they just can't see beyond the blinders. 

12 hours ago, rippadonn said:

WFT next year. After what he did coming off his couch. He'll get a job. IF we're stupid enough to kick out the best Panther QB ever AGAIN. He's got good tape. Nice highlights, his phone would ring for sure. Too many bad teams need a lift.

If Cam wants a role somewhere odds are it will be as a backup. I know you mean well in your mind but these posts are not helping anyone. You're actually a gift to the anti-Cam pro anyone else QB crowd. Let it go and give it a rest.