• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News for Deonte Brown fans

Mr. Scot

There are a few things wrong with Rhule's comment. 

1) He should play Brown---REGARDLESS (How many sacks and missed blocks from #67 passes your limit, Rhule?) 

2) If he has been trying all options on the OL to fix it and considering various schemes, etc., why would he have to ask the coach?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

38 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

If Rhule was indeed secure about his job and the future in Carolina, wouldn't he have played Brown, BC, Nixon, Haskins, etc. more once we were eliminated?  I would if I were a coach worried about the inexperience of my team's youth.

Given how Matt Rhule has talked the last 2 weeks.  There is no way he has been told he is coming back yet and not to worry. 

• Pie 4

Ive said too many times, but if ANY OG/OLmen is worse than Miller or Jordan, cut them imminently. Should be playing ALL young players shi smith, TMJ, brown etc etc....

Does anyone remember the OGs between the infamous Bell and Chandler OTs?? A tad mad I can not member them....

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Ive said too many times, but if ANY OG/OLmen is worse than Miller or Jordan, cut them imminently. Should be playing ALL young players shi smith, TMJ, brown etc etc....

Does anyone remember the OGs between the infamous Bell and Chandler OTs?? A tad mad I can not member them....

Chandler was the worst starting OT the Panthers have ever had. Bell was pretty bad but had some good streaks of play.

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

Chandler was the worst starting OT the Panthers have ever had. Bell was pretty bad but had some good streaks of play.

I died on the Bell was decent as RT hill, no comment on his LT play....

Do you remember the guards for that unit? I know old Kalil was manning the C spot.... was Gary Williams one of them??....also a player that last name started with a V(veslcoguygyg??) is my next guess..

I dont want to cheat...

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

There are a few things wrong with Rhule's comment. 

1) He should play Brown---REGARDLESS (How many sacks and missed blocks from #67 passes your limit, Rhule?) 

2) If he has been trying all options on the OL to fix it and considering various schemes, etc., why would he have to ask the coach?

Because the OL coach is his next scapegoat? Gone next Monday? 

2 hours ago, BrianS said:

I'm not a Deonte Brown fan.  I'm a fan of finding out in the midst of a year we were supposed to be rebuilding whether or not the guys we drafted are going to be able to help us.  Both BC and Deonte fall in this category for me.  They both needed far more playing time.

Don't stop at them. It's almost criminal not having TMJ more involved. Shi should've seen more snaps also.

• Pie 1