• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News for Deonte Brown fans

Mr. Scot

Just now, MHS831 said:

Right?  I think he is done.

He basically has been lobbying for why he should get a 3rd year and lying through his teeth about some things.  

maybe he will be back but I doubt Tepper has said so. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

He basically has been lobbying for why he should get a 3rd year and lying through his teeth about some things.  

maybe he will be back but I doubt Tepper has said so. 

You are right that he has not been talking to the media like a man who has been given Tepper's blessing---

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

You are right that he has not been talking to the media like a man who has been given Tepper's blessing---

I suspect Tepper will have an end of the year meeting and make his call. 

still don’t see how you can bring him back on a 7 game skid, no home win since Sept, no identity on O, and all the rumblings.   And the complete debacle known as Sam. 

but maybe Tepper is stubborn enough he wants to see a sinking ship the actual bottom and be 100% of his mistake.    Maybe sinking with no hope isn’t good enough and he will opt for a Hail Mary season for his personal ego 

48 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Don't stop at them. It's almost criminal not having TMJ more involved. Shi should've seen more snaps also.

While I don't disagree, TMJ and Shi have both spent fair time injured.  I even like that Zylstra has shown the ability to help us if called upon.

With BC especially, I can't figure it out.  With Deonte, I know he was "injured", but it seemed like a roster injury as opposed to an actual injury.  Rhule just hasn't treated these rookies well.

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You just have to laugh at this point. Finally considering playing him in the final game of a throwaway season after everyone else has failed miserably. Fatt Rhule, folks. What culture!

Won’t it be fun to watch another season of this ? 

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

THIS.

Our OL sucked balls all year. We had two drafted rookies. One of whom was easily the best LT we put on the field yet he only played there when he was basically the only option left. The other still hasn't seen the field.

Watch Erving start this week. 

I hope he does. I just want to see Rhule poo himself even more.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Watch Erving start this week. 

I hope he does. I just want to see Rhule poo himself even more.

I'm openly rooting for him to make as many blatantly idiotic decisions as possible and for the Panthers to utterly embarrass themselves on the field and on the mic and I'll continue to do so for as long as that clown Rhule is here. All hope is lost as long as that guy is on charge.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm openly rooting for him to make as many blatantly idiotic decisions as possible and for the Panthers to utterly embarrass themselves on the field and on the mic and I'll continue to do so for as long as that clown Rhule is here. All hope is lost as long as that guy is on charge.

Agreed. Maybe he will poo himself so fuging bad he will get canned.

I doubt it because I am becoming more and more convinced that Tepper is Dan Snyder 2.0.

Will stick with my preseason assessment ... If given the chance, Brown will be our best OG.  Don't have to be fast or able to play several positions to be an above average guard.  He should have been drafted before we got him.  We got lucky and wasted it away.

• Beer 1