• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You've gotta be kidding

Mr. Scot

I truly believe that Matt Rhule DEMANDS that his coaches do their best to insult our intelligence any time they speak to the media. I truly believe Rhule thinks that people here don't know what good football is and goes out of his way to insult us. He's one of the most egotistical frauds I've ever seen. He's on Hue Jackson and Freddie Kitchens level. At least when Gus Bradley stunk up the joint in Jacksonville, he took full blame and didn't try to insult the fan base's intelligence there.

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Here's that word again...

Wonder who he got that idea from🙄

Yes, having your starting left tackle be able to play guard is so valuable. What injury elsewhere on the OL would ever be worth moving your LEFT F**KING TACKLE out of position to cover it?

• Pie 5

12 hours ago, mav1234 said:

Im expecting another 4 or 5 win season.  The thing is, Rhule is a bad coach but we have enough talent on D to win a few games. Just enough to keep us out of the too spot of the draft imo.

That's what I'm seeing as well. Start off hot and then drop off a cliff.

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, SetfreexX said:

5 OL, all it takes is one to give up a sack....

BC has played well, and should have been starting much sooner, it was clear when we were .500 that Erving / Scott / Daley were not the answers at LT.

Most of the sacks have been interior pressure. 

I just haven't watched closely. Once Cam played at Miami and I saw the line, then I saw the headlines blaming Cam, I turned it off.

This problem is not Darnold or Cam. It's the offensive line. Darnold and Cam are both good enough to make playoff runs if the line play is average and right now we have the bottom 1%.

Silver lining: we have the two tackles figured our, you can get decent guards in Free Agency and the draft, so all you need to figure out is Center. 

13 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I just haven't watched closely. Once Cam played at Miami and I saw the line, then I saw the headlines blaming Cam, I turned it off.

This problem is not Darnold or Cam. It's the offensive line. Darnold and Cam are both good enough to make playoff runs if the line play is average and right now we have the bottom 1%.

Silver lining: we have the two tackles figured our, you can get decent guards in Free Agency and the draft, so all you need to figure out is Center. 

Cam? Sure.  With this D and a decent OL. 

Sam? Nothing to suggests that.  We know Sam historically is worse with time and protection than without it.    It's the whole reading the field issue for Sam and knowing where to go with the ball and when.    All defenses have to do is take away the check down from Sam and play tight.....and it's a problem. 

• Pie 1