• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After thinking about it, if I were Tepper I would probably keep Rhule

Cdparr7

25 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Tepper is keeping Rhule so he doesn't have to admit he f*cked up.

This may be the case, but the other part of his ego that wants so badly to win and make the playoffs is hopefully going to win out.

Rhule screwed up the draft last year by not picking Parsons or Slater,(whom I rooted for to pick)and both ruled in their rookie season. It was obvious this was going to happen, so how do football guys miss the obvious?  Because they aren't very good! Both he and Fitts need to be fired Monday morning! 

And what FA would want to sign with us? (We already have all the Baylor-Temple players in the league.) Why would DJ Moore, or any of our future players with contracts coming up want to resign with us? Cut your losses ASAP. If you don't.... expect a trade for Jimmy G, us moving all our draft picks and extending every Baylor player and coach. 

Edited by Jared Patterson

2 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

-It gives Dave a whole year to eyeball who he wants for the vacancy.

He's had 4 years to contemplate that and learn from it.... hes too busy with the soccer team.... the disneyland in SC... the CLT uptown funk...the foundry... and i'm sure hes still involved with appaloosa ...his first love... we suck cause hes not devoting the time to putting a product on the field...he wants to make money... none of mine is he getting..fk him..

• Pie 1

The mccafrey slander and rush to get rid of him is maddening. He is the only person on this planet that can get positive yards behind our OL. He takes 2 yard losses and turns them into 3 yard games. He IS the Carolina offense. 

to replace him you’d need to find a 1000 rusher AND a 1000 receiver. And don’t say he can’t stay healthy because I truthfully believe he’d be playing if there was any reason to play. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

The mccafrey slander and rush to get rid of him is maddening. He is the only person on this planet that can get positive yards behind our OL. He takes 2 yard losses and turns them into 3 yard games. He IS the Carolina offense. 

to replace him you’d need to find a 1000 rusher AND a 1000 receiver. And don’t say he can’t stay healthy because I truthfully believe he’d be playing if there was any reason to play. 

So what you’re saying is CMC is either refusing to play or that Rhule doesn’t want him playing? CMC has played less than ten games the last two years, He can’t stay healthy and we need to get something for him before it’s too late.

11 hours ago, glitchh8 said:

Bieniemy, the Chief's OC, is who I hoped for instead of Rhule. So fire Rhule and grab him Monday afternoon already, Mr. Tepper!

I like Leftwich the Bucs offensive coordinator a little better personally. Doesn't Andy Reid do Bieniemy's job for him basically from what I've read? This is what has made Bieniemy stick around as a candidate for a head coaching job longer with him not truly having all the duties of a full offensive coordinator like control of play calling?

The pro game is too advanced for Rhule. Every game is miserable and follows the same script. 
Rhule hired his buddies from the college world for his staff and they are completely outclassed by other NFL teams 

Tepper hired Rhule because he said Rhule reminded him of himself. Are you kidding me? Is there anything more egotistical than this lol

There is so much ‘gone wrong’ since the hire. Just a total messy diaper of a situation