• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Tepper a bottom 5 owner?

Is Tepper Bottom 5  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Well, is he?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, frankw said:

It's irrelevant what anyone responds to him with he will just deflect and do his ask questions bit and slink away. At one point he was halfway coherent now he's back to late night trolling for giggles. Sad existence.

I must have missed that point.

• Pie 1

I just feel like it’s not all THAT hard to be an owner. Every single one of us recognize that this teams severely lacking from bad decisions and lack of effort or direction on the field. It needs someone that’s good at something. Matt Rhule is good at nothing and it shows. But he’s retained.

13 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Like the Bucs with the Glazrs…like the Saints with Benson…people need to fuging relax and give it time.

Bucs and Saints each have won the Superbowl. We have not. To be honest, I dont think Tepper and Rhule will get us there.

I think it’s still too early to tell. Depends on what he does after Rhule. He wasn’t the only owner high on Rhule and a lot of the analysts were happy about the hire. The whole roster control thing was stupid. Only one coach can handle that and he has earned it up in NE. 

LOL.  He is spending 800million in the most state of the art practice facility for the team.  

he is looking to building a new uptown stadium. 

He and Marty hired Rhule which looks like a mistake. 

And he is a bottom five owner now? Y’all know he doesn’t play or pick players right? 

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Oakland, the city with the losing franchise, didn’t pay for a losing team’s new stadium dreams. So that really wasn’t a good example you used. It kind of proved the point you were arguing against. Now go carry around some old man’s golf clubs and try to brag about it. 

Rickie Fowler Golf GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

Lmao I found Sizzle!

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

That the people that sat through all those losing seasons said they wouldn't pay for a billionaire's toys. So, like a spoiled brat, the billionaire took his toys elsewhere. It'll be the same here if the Panthers keep losing.

62,000 PSL's say otherwise.  

It was exactly this bad 10-years ago, and also 20-years ago...

...PSL holders just keep holding on.

14 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

62,000 PSL's say otherwise.  

It was exactly this bad 10-years ago, and also 20-years ago...

...PSL holders just keep holding on.

PSLs will be thing of the past when he builds he sorry new stadium. Nothing is wrong with the one we got, but just cause he has billions. If I was city I would make him pay for it all or leave. That would be funny after building his stupid little practice facility in SC, that is having trouble getting paid for as well.

PS- Fore go get my ball bitch!

Edited by BurnNChinn

Fans are so dramatic.

Tepper came in and invested hundreds of millions of dollars off the bat, bringing the franchise into the 21st century with headquarters, practice facility, analytics etc.

Has it resulted in wins on the filed so far? No, but it’s a long game. Coaching hires aren’t guaranteed to pan out. When the Panthers landed Rhule is was regarded league wide and by national media as a great hire. It obviously hasn’t worked out the way everyone wants, but Tepper clearly is trying and invested in the team, despite what the knee jerk drama queens think. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Cary Kollins said:

Fans are so dramatic.

Tepper came in and invested hundreds of millions of dollars off the bat, bringing the franchise into the 21st century with headquarters, practice facility, analytics etc.

Has it resulted in wins on the filed so far? No, but it’s a long game. Coaching hires aren’t guaranteed to pan out. When the Panthers landed Rhule is was regarded league wide and by national media as a great hire. It obviously hasn’t worked out the way everyone wants, but Tepper clearly is trying and invested in the team, despite what the knee jerk drama queens think. 

If you were a Jags fan, would you be happy about watching the team continue to be terrible as long as it was in a better stadium?

Does John Miller become a better player by practicing in a nicer facility if he still has the same coaching?

The reality is that wanting to win but not knowing how is no different than Jerry Richardson. Having more money doesn't make things better if you still can't get things right on the football side.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If you were a Jags fan, would you be happy about watching the team continue to be terrible as long as it was in a better stadium?

Does John Miller become a better player by practicing in a nicer facility if he still has the same coaching?

The reality is that wanting to win but not knowing how is no different than Jerry Richardson. Having more money doesn't make things better if you still can't get things right on the football side.

the jaguars have been terrible for two decades. Their current owner has been in place over ten years. 

If Tepper is still flailing to find a coach in year eleven, fair enough. 

• Beer 1