• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has anyone here reached out to the team regarding the team's performance?

hepcat

https://www.panthers.com/about-us/contact-us

Just wondering if anyone has made their voices heard to the team? 

I am getting ready to write up an email to the team expressing my displeasure with the team performance this season and my surprise the team is retaining Matt Rhule.

I know it will probably go into a spam box and remain unread. Or some intern will glance at it and trash it. But if enough of us write the team, maybe something will happen. They have to know the fans are not pleased despite the blatant misinformation being pumped by NFL media sources and local news outlets. 

The only way to get through to someone like Tepper is $$$. 

I’ve come to accept that he’s just waiting to can Rhule the Monday after the 22 season when we’re not on the hook for Darnold, have all of our draft picks except the 6 rounder, and hopefully Brady retires. With the amount of vacancies and more desirable franchises, we’d get the worst hire whereas next year we might get someone with a damn. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

I’ve come to accept that he’s just waiting to can Rhule the Monday after the 22 season when we’re not on the hook for Darnold, have all of our draft picks except the 6 rounder, and hopefully Brady retires. With the amount of vacancies and more desirable franchises, we’d get the worst hire whereas next year we might get someone with a damn. 

I am coming around to this rationalization of why Tepper is keeping Rhule. Another point is that next offseason, when we're looking to replace Rhule, Tepper can point to the fact that he gave Rhule ample time to prove himself, and didn't fire him after one bad season. 

I hope to god that Fitterer gets final say on draft picks/trades this offseason though. Rhule has already burnt this thing to the ground. I don't want him to start drilling into the Earth's crust. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Just now, Panther'sBigD said:

I am coming around to this rationalization of why Tepper is keeping Rhule. Another point is that next offseason, when we're looking to replace Rhule, Tepper can point to the fact that he gave Rhule ample time to prove himself, and didn't fire him after one bad season. 

I hope to god that Fitterer gets final say on draft picks/trades this offseason though. Rhule has already burnt this thing to the ground. I don't want him to start drilling into the Earth's crust. 

That was two bad seasons bud. Everyone had to deal with Covid and if he’s as good as they say he was in college he would have been better first season. If u look at stats u should do something in first two years or odds are it’s not going to change.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

That was two bad seasons bud. Everyone had to deal with Covid and if he’s as good as they say he was in college he would have been better first season. If u look at stats u should do something in first two years or odds are it’s not going to change.

It's going to be three bad seasons, bud. It's still a selling point from an HC candidate's perspective. 

20 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I think Tepper forces a hire for a ex nfl head coach as OC, to coach Rhule as well, and if next season starts to tank he may pull the trigger on Rhule and let that OC take over. That way he has options. 

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I think Tepper forces a hire for a ex nfl head coach as OC, to coach Rhule as well, and if next season starts to tank he may pull the trigger on Rhule and let that OC take over. That way he has options. 

He should hire Darrell Bevell he just did that in Jacksonville lol

35 minutes ago, hepcat said:

https://www.panthers.com/about-us/contact-us

Just wondering if anyone has made their voices heard to the team? 

I am getting ready to write up an email to the team expressing my displeasure with the team performance this season and my surprise the team is retaining Matt Rhule.

I know it will probably go into a spam box and remain unread. Or some intern will glance at it and trash it. But if enough of us write the team, maybe something will happen. They have to know the fans are not pleased despite the blatant misinformation being pumped by NFL media sources and local news outlets. 

I wrote them an e mail earlier in the season to voice my displeasure.  I never heard dick back so why bother again ?

• Beer 2

Tepper isn't going to listen to the Huddle. He may just read comments occasionally and smirk. He doesn't give a fug about the "opinions" from the sullied masses. He will do what he wants to do.....period.

Edited by Jmac
  • Beer 1

43 minutes ago, Jesse said:

You need to add a few more $$$'s to that for it to really matter. 

• Beer 1