• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s bad in Carolina, but this should make you smile…

mc52beast

5 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Holy cow dude! Is this the way you live your life?

Tepper isn't a god, neither is Rhule or Fitterer.  They are running an entertainment business, nothing more.

The product they've been selling these last several years is poo.

If Panthers fans want to criticize the organization for providing a half ass product AND failing to make the necessary changes to improve, it is well within our rights.  

In fact, meekly acquiescing to such blatant incompetence is an abdication of our responsibility as fans. 

Holy cow bro, this is the way you live your life, constantly winning about things you can't control. The business is still there and in still a fan. I'm not bashing then or attacking there characters because the team isn't where I entree want it to be and I'm definitely not going around spitting on my team.. 

51 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Holy cow bro, this is the way you live your life, constantly winning about things you can't control. The business is still there and in still a fan. I'm not bashing then or attacking there characters because the team isn't where I entree want it to be and I'm definitely not going around spitting on my team.. 

Is that you Matt?

If this post is any indication, life must be challenging for you.  Spending your free time defending perceived figures of authority who are obviously bad at their jobs.

By the way I'm not "attacking" anyone's "character".  These people are not good at their jobs and criticizing their poor results is the right of every fan.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 1

6 hours ago, PantherPhann89 said:

What's incomprehensive to me taking a disrespectful jab every post towards coaches, gm and or ownership, voicing your opinion on what they should do and they're this or that for not doing so. This shows a blatant disrespect for the team you represent. 

Every ounce of disrespect, disgust, disdain and dismissiveness that has come the way of this head coach and owner has been absolutely and thoroughly deserved.

If they're being criticized, mocked and ridiculed, it's because they've earned it.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 3

1 hour ago, Fox007 said:

Don't need to watch the clip when you watch the game and still have it recorded cuz that's how DVRs work. Romo was talking about how they should be pissed at the team and that it was a poo playcall.

Unlike in our games they actually showed the penalties too and Romo called those out as well. 

OFC like I said up above ^ these people don't actually watch the games which is why a clip is being brought up instead of the broadcast where its beyond clear and obvious. "Blame the rule" lol wtf does that even mean Romo explained the rule and how the ref has to touch it before you can snap and and that they should be finding the ref to give him the ball.

Well we’re in this thread where OP posted a specific clip, so it would probably be a good idea to watch the clip to get an idea of what people are talking about. It’s pretty clear and obvious in the clip, which was the moment the play happened and the exact commentary at the moment it happened, that the initial reaction of the announcers was to blame the refs and/or imply there was some sort of “ridiculous” rule. The announcers did not say the ref needed to spot the ball, they said the ref needed to “touch” the ball, and that the ref “got in the way”. Maybe they didn’t really understand what was going on. Either way, there’s not really much to argue, whether they later came to a more reasonable conclusion or not. Feel free to stay on your high horse though. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Every ounce of disrespect, disgust, disdain and dismissiveness that has come the way of this head coach and owner has been absolutely and thoroughly deserved.

If they're being criticized, mocked and ridiculed, it's because they've earned it.

Yes its deserved to a degree but it's childish to bring up everytime you post especially when it has nothing to do with the topic you're posting on...

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Steeler fans have been wanting Tomlin fired  all year and he has never had a losing season. If they are talking crap about him, then yes, as Panther fans, we are within our rights to point out how horrible our current regime is.

Edited by 1st down
  • Pie 1