• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben McAdoo omfg!

BurnNChinn

Not a fan btw. But fug it ...no choice now. Bright side being he's been a QB, TE and Oline coach in the past...so maybe we get some quality assistants out of this. 

Fun fact: Last time he was a coordinator against us was Cam's mvp year. The Josh Norman/Odell game. Iirc, besides that second falcons game, that's the only game I didnt think our defense could stop. 

Looking at our schedule and QB situation, I fully expect this guy to be our new interim head coach after the bye week. 

OMG Im so fuging hyped up.  I could juice a lemon on these nipples, fuging insane amounts of hype generated around BEN MACADOO!  I hope I can contain myself, he's basically the only person I've ever wanted as an OC!  I mean, I would let him sleep with my wife, its pretty much the best moment in panthers history and I cant contain my excitement....I might have been a little sarcastic...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Fun fact: Last time he was a coordinator against us was Cam's mvp year. The Josh Norman/Odell game. Iirc, besides that second falcons game, that's the only game I didnt think our defense could stop. 

Actually, we were up 38-7 and its still amazing we didnt lose that game. They did it tie it up 38-38 by the fourth but Gano hit an almost 50 yard FG for that win. 

We probably should have lost, Odell drops would b touchdown over Norman.. Eli underthrows Odell on a would be TD, CAP fumbling in giants territory. The dropped pick 6 by the giants. 

Mcadoo as a coordinator that game was impressive. Take Beckham out the picture and it gets horrific though. He had way too much speed for Norman or Peanut to cover. Very impressive comeback but if you inserted him (McAdoo) in our offense this past season ...our results wouldnt have varied much. 

Giants just happened to have Ben McAdoo, a pretty good Oline, a "game changing" WR, and a Manning at QB. 

We currently have 1 of those 4. Would have loved to hear his pitch to Rhule & Fit though... esp considering I've heard he wasnt a fan of Sam. That might just be speculation