• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With your number 6 pick Daniel Jermiah mocks you...another corner

micnificent28

It depends on who is available and what our situation is, but, even in a vacuum or not, I just couldn't bring myself to be upset at drafting Sauce Gardner. Dude arguably has better tape than Horn. How could I cry about acquiring a guy who didn't allow a coverage TD in 30 plus games?  

All that being said, my eyes are on Ekwonu or Evans (who almost certainly will be gone)

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Horn and Sauce would make for a helluva duo. Can you imagine Jackson in the slot? I can't "hate" it. That duo or trio would be a problem for the opposition.

No... just no man. For that to happen we would would have horn henderson, Jackson pride and possibly Gilmore. If you take another corner with the garbage fest on the line quarterback and even safety or linebacker. 

Hmmmmmm...... why would a smart draft guru pick a CB for a mid-market team with plenty of CBs???? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Another David Newton tactic, the success rate is for these attention bait is insane. "He said WHAT?!?!?" Click Click, better share this clickc kcilcikciclcicklkciclckciocllciclckciclckclkciicick. 

media Deez Nuts GIF........... for the billionth time, such saps......

DJ will make 4 more of these, dont take the worm/cheese along with over acting. holy Christ!!.....

• Beer 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• No disrespect intended, but you act as if we are supposed to value your opinion when it is all emotion and no fact.  The roster (I assume you mean offense) is "still trash" because someone who just signed up for the Huddle has declared it to be so?   Buhahaha.  ha.  Let me show you how FACTS work, and why emotional, unsupported opinions don't carry much weight: TE: Upgraded through the draft.  Sanders is a weapon that should improve the passing game and give Bryce an outlet he did not have last year. RB:  We just drafted the best RB in college football, one who can protect the passer, run the ball, and catch the ball like nobody else on the roster.  His knee will be cleared July 1.  OL: We just signed two of the best guards in football.  that is what Payton did to protect Brees.  Ekwonu has the skill and talent, he was simply missing technique.  We got him a better OL coach.  Center?  Bozeman was ineffective last year.  Corbett is an established veteran OLman.  It seems we are much better up front. WR:  We added a guy who gets open and has averaged about 900 yards per game as a #2 in Pittsburgh with an inferior QB there.  Thielen was a 1000 yard WR last season.  We have not had a #2 like XL, with his YAC capabilities and ability to catch contested passes.  In other words, the X is much better; the Z will be replaced with a stud WR, and the veteran slot will probably not be the #1 WR in 2024--he should be the #2 or even #3 most effective WR.  The 2023 Z WR, who had 418 yards and was showing signs of improving, will not be a starter in 2024.   As much as the OL has improved, we improved the weapons.  QB:  All of these additions increase levels of protection for the QB that he did not have last year and they give him more powerful weapons that he did not have last year.  Young will not be a rookie getting hammered trying to throw to people who are not separating.  This should make him improved.  How much? remains to be seen. Now keep in mind that we did this by not reworking contracts and kicking the can down the road.  We did not have a first rounder in the draft.  We added a second rounder to next year's draft.  We also addressed needs on defense as well, adding established DL, OLBs, ILBs, and DBs.  We get 2 first round pick starters who were injured most of the season back on that defense.  Yes, we lost Burns, Luvu, and a few others, but while being good players, they were either asking for too much money or they were not great fits for the system.  So the D should be better as well. That is not trash.   
    • Last year he had Bryce and was in the dog house.  The year before we ran it 90% of the time and we had trash at QB, DJ only had 888 yards that season. We had trash QB and trash coaching his whole time here, hard to judge any wr during his time here
    • We essentially dropped 7 spots and got a future 2nd after the dust settled. Not bad at all.