• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fire Rhule

davos

All the negative posts are BS to read. This forum use to post football logical stats and opinions. You can beat up Rhule will stats, I'll read and understand. But the over exaggerated negative one line junk posts ruin what use to be a decent forum to talk football. 

I am a frustrated fan, but I still look and hope for the positives. I will say when it's bad, back it up with stats. Rhule and Panthers didn't ruin this forum, the people in it. Maybe Rhule will stink another year and get fired or leave for a job in college, so be it. All I want is what they do now while in the job are positive moves that make us better next year.

Can't we just talk about what we hope happens, or who we draft and why, backing it up with football logic?

• Pie 4

16 minutes ago, musicman said:

All the negative posts are BS to read. This forum use to post football logical stats and opinions. You can beat up Rhule will stats, I'll read and understand. But the over exaggerated negative one line junk posts ruin what use to be a decent forum to talk football. 

I am a frustrated fan, but I still look and hope for the positives. I will say when it's bad, back it up with stats. Rhule and Panthers didn't ruin this forum, the people in it. Maybe Rhule will stink another year and get fired or leave for a job in college, so be it. All I want is what they do now while in the job are positive moves that make us better next year.

Can't we just talk about what we hope happens, or who we draft and why, backing it up with football logic?

Fire Rhule?

• Flames 1

21 minutes ago, musicman said:

The hope fades because there isn't football logic being displayed by the Panthers. It isn't the fans fault.

There is plenty of discussion about who we can draft and why. Like.....a lot.

• Pie 1

To actually make this worthwhile, I look at the remaining teams and they all have the best, brightest young coaches.

McDermott, Taylor, McVay, & Shanahan.  Food for thought.

Even when they don't have a defense (Cinci) or a QB (49ers), these teams are coached up into winning squads.  

8 hours ago, musicman said:

8 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

The hope fades because there isn't football logic being displayed by the Panthers. It isn't the fans fault.

There is plenty of discussion about who we can draft and why. Like.....a lot.

Exactly. There is no solid, universally-recognjzable (we just can't see it...) on-field-based evidence to give hope based on what Rhule has displayed the past 2 seasons. After 2020 there was at least the benefit of the doubt, but the clown doubled and tripled down on BS to ultimately produce a season that was worse than before.

Anything is possible, for sure. At this point though many folks are just tired of the BS and see through the nonsense. Rhule is, to date, a hack and Tepper doesn't seem much better.

Hope for the best, expect the real.