• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cincinnati Bengals

OceanPanther

Burrow, Chase, & Kupp led me to my fantasy title and I'm continuing in rooting for those dudes. 

Panthers are out of it, don't come at us with the whole fandome spiel.  It becomes fun to root for someone once your team is out.  Bengals are a story.  Burrow is great.  

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, t96 said:

fug any team that isn’t the Carolina Panthers. And fug Divisional rivals, the Cowgirls, Steelers and Patriots a little bit more than the others. Don’t care who wins, all that matters is that our team didn’t which sucks.

Agreed….but the forgot the Foreskins 

11 minutes ago, t96 said:

fug any team that isn’t the Carolina Panthers. And fug Divisional rivals, the Cowgirls, Steelers and Patriots a little bit more than the others. Don’t care who wins, all that matters is that our team didn’t which sucks.

Then I’d stop watching till August if I were you., Because we aren’t playing.,  

im no Bengals fan..  but two teams are going to play,, rather see them win than 49ers or Rams ..  

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

Then I’d stop watching till August if I were you., Because we aren’t playing.,  

im no Bengals fan..  but two teams are going to play,, rather see them win than 49ers or Rams ..  

If I’m at home and not doing anything or there’s nothing else on, I watch some of it for the entertainment, no horse in the race. Otherwise yes, I don’t watch