• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kamara Arrested

BurnNChinn

12 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Thats the persona when in front of the camera. Most of the guys in the NFL are chill, likable dudes when the cameras are on.

You dont chase someone down and beat the holy hell out of them because you thought he might have done something to your group if you are a chill and likeable dude. 

I’ve met him twice actually and both times with absolutely no cameras around he was a chill, likable dude. Obviously we all are different at home than in public but when I met him in public he was really nice so this is surprising to me.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CashNewton22 said:

I’ve met him twice actually and both times with absolutely no cameras around he was a chill, likable dude. Obviously we all are different at home than in public but when I met him in public he was really nice so this is surprising to me.

Ah ok, gotcha. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, stirs said:

Saw a note somewhere that commended Kamara for being the only football player to actually hit anyone during pro bowl weekend.

Wow. Completely classless and unfunny. 

If anyone reading this is a victim of domestic violence, please get help. You are not alone. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

10 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Why? The justice system will be a whole lot easier on him because of his money. If a broke person did this they are looking at some jail time. 

What is wrong with you? The justice system will punish him but the civil system could hurt him really bad. If a broke person did that they would be out on a PR bond. 

12 hours ago, Snake said:

What is wrong with you? The justice system will punish him but the civil system could hurt him really bad. If a broke person did that they would be out on a PR bond. 

IF they have the money to post that bond, notice I said broke not someone with a couple thousand dollars to post bond. 

What kind of punk ass punishment will the justice system give him? Some community service with no jail time?

OF course the civil courts will take some of his money, thats what the fug he gets.

He only looked like a hoodlum before, now he removed all doubt. 

9 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

IF they have the money to post that bond, notice I said broke not someone with a couple thousand dollars to post bond. 

What kind of punk ass punishment will the justice system give him? Some community service with no jail time?

OF course the civil courts will take some of his money, thats what the fug he gets.

He only looked like a hoodlum before, now he removed all doubt. 

A PR bond doesn't have a money amount there scout.