• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How would YOU address our need at MLB?

WarPanthers89

43 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Whatever allows Chinn to move around. I just think the 2 up front and Burns & Reddick as standup DEs is dead. Run a 3-4 or 3-3-5 which is really what it would be with Chinn either way. 

Yup he's just twiddling his thumbs at Safety waiting for Carter to miss a block so he can clean it up. Either that or getting beat deep by WR's he shouldn't be covering. Too much micromanaging going on last year from the coaches, hopefully they realize they're making some things harder than they need to be

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yup he's just twiddling his thumbs at Safety waiting for Carter to miss a block so he can clean it up. Either that or getting beat deep by WR's he shouldn't be covering. Too much micromanaging going on last year from the coaches, hopefully they realize they're making some things harder than they need to be

Hopefully Snow realized that this isn't school and the NFL Olinemen are going to continue to murder your LBers and DBs if you just put two big boys up at the LOS regardless of talent. 

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Hopefully Snow realized that this isn't school and the NFL Olinemen are going to continue to murder your LBers and DBs if you just put two big boys up at the LOS regardless of talent. 

Speaking of arm length Bravvion Roy looks crazy out there. He's not bad as a backup but I don't think he'd be playing for any other NFL team, just the Baylor Panthers

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Speaking of arm length Bravvion Roy looks crazy out there. He's not bad as a backup but I don't think he'd be playing for any other NFL team, just the Baylor Panthers

IDK, they designed a lot of bad matchups last year. Just don't know but maybe

1 hour ago, ECHornet said:

We don’t have enough cap space and picks to address every need this year, and this need isn’t as large as others. 

With that said, I’d throw a cheap contract at Vander Esch and a back up contract at Carter. See what comes of it. 

My other option is Darnold for Parsons straight up. I’m sure Dallas would be more than happy. lol

Yeah, our "rebuilding" has so poorly that we aren't close to a one offseason fix. Fix the most critical needs on the OL and/or at QB and try to salvage what you can in other areas.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

57 minutes ago, shaq said:

Clark and Smith both have a chance to be there with our fourth rounder. Things could change but a trade back could also net us some nice third rounders.

See if fit can dig out some talent in late rounds which hes noted for...but 4th rd LB's...prolly wont amount to much... never say never.

• Beer 1

21 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

See if fit can dig out some talent in late rounds which hes noted for...but 4th rd LB's...prolly wont amount to much... never say never.

You bank on maybe some depth guys in the 4th or later with the hope one every few years is a home run. 

If you are trying to draft day one starters in the 4th or later, you are probably in trouble.

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Agreed man! I’d rather have a young athetic LB that needs to learn the game then watch Carter get bulldozed over and and over again.