• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just a Heads up, Ellis is gonna be on WFNZ today at 8:20.

Ivan The Awesome

27 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

What if we were to let Gilmore and Jackson walk, draft a CB, then use the cap saved to sign a LT like Armstead?  Would that be ok?

Would rather not. Armstead has never played a full season and will want a lot of cash. I'd rather see the Hornets draft a guy or run with what they have if they don't draft an LT at 6.

4 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Would rather not. Armstead has never played a full season and will want a lot of cash. I'd rather see the Hornets draft a guy or run with what they have if they don't draft an LT at 6.

what about Orlando Brown?

Proven LT for 20m and 1st round CB or proven cb for 17m and 1st round LT.  If people really cared about the LT position as much as they claim you would go with the sure thing.

2 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

what about Orlando Brown?

Proven LT for 20m and 1st round CB or proven cb for 17m and 1st round LT.  If people really cared about the LT position as much as they claim you would go with the sure thing.

I would take Brown as long as he's healthy, but I don't think the Chiefs will let him go. Even if the Panthers could land him, I wouldn't take another corner in the first. The Panthers have two guys that were taken early in round one in back-to-back years. Gotta see what is there before spending another early ick on a DB. They also have Pride, Melvin, Bouye, and Taylor waiting for playing time. Corner is not a need.

10 hours ago, ellis said:

I thought it was a productive chat.

Thanks for posting about it, here’s the interview: 

https://omny.fm/shows/the-mac-attack-podcast/john-ellis-on-panthers-offseason-moves

I think the most impactful statement you made was the one about how the regime is treating this as a 7-year plan and that the fans should be patient but they are not doing patient moves the last 3 years. Treat it with patience. 

• Pie 1