• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FootballOutsiders with the brutal honesty.

Zod

7 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

I still can't fathom how Tepper let it get to this point.  It's obvious to everyone that Rhule will make decisions that don't help the team long term but only to save his own ass.   And we are a laughing stock.

Rhule sucks as a coach.  But this is all Tepper's fault.  He has let it get to this point.

Can't expect Rhule to fire himself. 

...said this 4 months ago... we godda quit whining about Fhule...we know he is trash by his performance.... but tep keeping his head in the sand  and ignoring the sht show is entirely his fault.  Thats where the buck stops....and it has sht on it.

• Beer 2

9 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...said this 4 months ago... we godda quit whining about Fhule...we know he is trash by his performance.... but tep keeping his head in the sand  and ignoring the sht show is entirely his fault.  Thats where the buck stops....and it has sht on it.

Yes.  And he knows it too.  Which is why he has completely ducked any media since the season ended.    This is a bad sign for the Panthers going forward (way beyond the Rhule years) because Tepper is in over his head, too prideful to correct his bad mistakes (AND a coward).

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

This team is a joke. It's a lesson on how to buy and f*ck up an NFL franchise and lose fans.

Tepper can learn and get better, but it's gonna take time.... apparently.

This is not a good time to be emotionally invested in this team.

See it for the joke it is and find something else to care about. Let this team just be a curiosity until Tepper gets his head out of his ass and remembers his brass balls on his desk and fires Rhule and hires some that has a clue.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 4

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Kenny Pickett will be a starter here with Rhule and then a career backup after Tepper gets his head out of his ass and finally fires Rhule.

Pickett will be in the league for maybe 4 years max as a backup or camp body.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

I'm still here for the closure this year.  I'm guessing another offseason of this crap should be enough to cure my NFL addiction. It nearly was last year but I kept hoping Rhule would be fired and Tepper would grow some knowledge. 

Even a Sam Darnold trade wasn't enough, Tepper is the problem and it looks like no end in sight.

May his soccer team eat poo forever.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, rhyslloyd said:

So, it's official that Fitterer is either a willing participant in this poo show or is essentially a figurehead with a GM title?

He just listens and does what Rhule wants. This is exactly why I didn’t want Rhule from the start. Tepper fell for this dumbass.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Pretty damn spot on. My only disagreement is that I'm not at all certain that Rhule will recognize that there's no future in Jimmy G level vet QB additions. Everything in his brief NFL experience says the opposite.

But yeah, I expect our QB next year to likely be Jimmy G or Kenny Pickett.

I can't believe Tepper is willing to sit back and watch this happen.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Pretty damn spot on. My only disagreement is that I'm not at all certain that Rhule will recognize that there's no future in Jimmy G level vet QB additions. Everything in his brief NFL experience says the opposite.

But yeah, I expect our QB next year to likely be Jimmy G or Kenny Pickett.

I can't believe Tepper is willing to sit back and watch this happen.

He only cares about soccer, people disagree. But he’s not fooling this guy!

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1