• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mitchell Trubisky is the best play

electro's horse

26 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Hey dude I agree w most of your posts/opinions but that is really lame of you to call me a troll because you know I’m not one.

Sure, I’m guilty of making a “troll” ish post every now and then for shits and giggles like 95% of the people on here but I’ve been posting since sitting in my dorm in 2006-2007 and I can assure you I don’t really care that much to deliberately log on here and try and get banned or talk poo on the internet. 

In regards to college sports, yeah bro you're pretty trolly. You rarely miss a chance to take a swipe at another local school or over the top praise a former Heel.

• Flames 1

On 2/23/2022 at 7:29 AM, electro's horse said:

Mitchell "titty kisser" Trubisky is the best play for the Carolina Panthers in 2022. It is not a perfect situation, but you play the cards you're dealt. 

Stop right there.  No need to do anything else. Let Matt Rhule play the cards he dealt. Trade no one, sign no one. Lock it down, cut your losses. Just get your GM to draft needs other than a qb.

To me, that is playing the cards you are dealt. Trying to bring other qbs, trading for players using future picks at this point is playing another hand. Let the new regime do that after the coming year.

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, PeteRozelle said:

Stop right there.  No need to do anything else. Let Matt Rhule play the cards he dealt. Trade no one, sign no one. Lock it down, cut your losses. Just get your GM to draft needs other than a qb.

To me, that is playing the cards you are dealt. Trying to bring other qbs, trading for players using future picks at this point is playing another hand. Let the new regime do that after the coming year.

i mean, yeah

but sending darnold back out there, improved line or not, is telling the fans, coaches, and players that you have no intention of winning games this year. that we're just going to see if rhule can make a miracle happen, and if not he's fired 1 minutes into the team's bye week.

not sure how realistic that it is but i'd be all for it

26 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

i mean, yeah

but sending darnold back out there, improved line or not, is telling the fans, coaches, and players that you have no intention of winning games this year. that we're just going to see if rhule can make a miracle happen, and if not he's fired 1 minutes into the team's bye week.

not sure how realistic that it is but i'd be all for it

With Rhule still retaining power, probably not at all.

17 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You just don't see the same visceral reaction when an NCSU player is brought up. If there's an NCSU player who can help us out, hell yeah! Bring him in. But a UNC player gets brought up and the ABCers complain for pages on end about how these imaginary UNC fanboys are ruining the forum. 😂

Yea I don't remember screams for Mario Williams, Philip Rivers, Russ, etc...

UNC fans are rabid in this state.

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Yea I don't remember screams for Mario Williams, Philip Rivers, Russ, etc...

UNC fans are rabid in this state.

Who here is "screaming" for Trubisky? You're imagining this. We've been in "throw mud at the wall" mode at QB for years now. This is just a throw mud at the wall thread but that's enough to trigger the ABCers 

• Beer 1

57 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Who here is "screaming" for Trubisky? You're imagining this. We've been in "throw mud at the wall" mode at QB for years now. This is just a throw mud at the wall thread but that's enough to trigger the ABCers 

I'm not saying they are, but UNC players do tend to get talked about a lot on here...more than NCSU by a pretty wide margin.

In ENC, almost every single person you meet from here is a Carolina fan...most have never stepped foot on the campus, I was wondering if it was like that all over the US with other teams and states or if NC is special because we have produced so many great BB runs over the past 20 years.

I see that same fan spillover here with players.  A good friend of mine from here, graduated from Clemson, so did his wife, also from here....DIEHARD UNC Fans...for no real reason.  I find it odd.

If you guys haven't figured it out yet, no matter whoever Rhule brings in it will be the wrong guy.  You can argue over who would be the best choice all you want. It will not matter.  He could sign Tom Brady and somehow it would end in disaster.  Not to mention whoever it is will cost us dearly, even scrub FA's.

Face it people we are cursed with that guy calling the shots.

• Flames 2