• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers losing the fan base?

BurnNChinn

7 hours ago, BlitzMonster said:

after CMC's first injury, convert him to slot receiver to keep him on the field

I don't think that will work. His injuries have been non contact for the most part and I've seen way too many athletes playing non contact sports get the same injuries for me to believe otherwise. That said, I'm sure the hits don't help.

• Pie 1

Everyone pounding the drum for our defense realizes there's a chance we can lose up to 6 starters to FA right?

Jackson, Gilmore, Reddick, Burris, Jones, Carter Jr.

Some are more replaceable than others, but that's potentially losing HALF of all your defensive starters from the previous year where the defense was "Much Improved".

Couple that with the Trash O-Line and Trash QB, you know, the two most important areas of a team, and you have a recipe for the #1 overall pick in the 2023 draft. 

There is very little to be excited about next year. I'm at a point in my life where I have other commitments that take up time I used to have free on gamedays. Because of that, my time is more valuable now than it was when I was in College back in 2010. So why should I spend my time on Sundays, let alone money, on this dumpster fire?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 6

Since last November 7th when PSL's representing 1,625 seats were available, the buy/sale/offering activity has remained in a band of ~300 (down as much as 174, up as much as 117)...these sorts of fluctuations are normal and in no way material to Panthers business ops.

~62,000 seats are controlled by PSL holders and they are the fans who actually pay the bills.  There is absolutely no indication the Panthers are "losing" their most important stakeholders --- PSL owners.

The website/author sourced by OP is just trolling for clicks and cherrypicking a few negative quotes off of social media is lazy and in no way constitutes journalistic effort, but rather, it's a disingenuous way for her to project her own uninformed negative opinion and position it as the truth.

I know many many many PSL holders and only one has unloaded his PSL's any time in the recent past (gradually over a few years, controlled 12 seats), and, as usual, the sales were driven by life-changes vs. "I'm mad and taking my ball and going home" 😤

PSL holders are proven to patient, and their patience will be rewarded.

3 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Everyone pounding the drum for our defense realizes there's a chance we can lose up to 6 starters to FA right?

Jackson, Gilmore, Reddick, Burris, Jones, Carter Jr.

Some are more replaceable than others, but that's potentially losing HALF of all your defensive starters from the previous year where the defense was "Much Improved".

Couple that with the Trash O-Line and Trash QB, you know, the two most important areas of a team, and you have a recipe for the #1 overall pick in the 2023 draft. 

I would only keep two on that list anyway Gilmore and Reddick. I know that isn’t going to happen. The last three will definitely be gone their terrible.

I’ll never be able to separate myself from the Panthers.  It’s been such a big part of my life.  Family events, tailgates, memories.  I’ll have that forever.

This team?  To hell with *this team*.  I have lost all interest in supporting it.  I’ll give ‘em a look once Rhule is canned.  I’m not going to watch the colors I love get dragged thru the mud by these tards.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2