• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING NEWS Deshaun Watson now willing to be traded to CAROLINA

Woot

2 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

Where do you get your breaking news from

“The Panthers are among the NFL teams closely monitoring the Watson situation,” Wilson writes. “Watson has a no-trade clause in his $156 million contract and is reportedly open-minded toward several NFL teams, including the Panthers.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-texans-qb-deshaun-watson-050000453.html

• Pie 1

I don't think we do anything until Watson is in the clear legally. Maybe we have a Huddle lawyer who can guess as to what might happen? There is zero chance that any team would offer three 1st round picks and multiple second rounders imo. That's insane. We'll make a reasonable offer when/if Watson is in the clear legally.

Edited by pantherj
  • Pie 1

Each team is filled with scumbags, some keep it hidden better than others, so stop acting like that matters. At the end of the day it’s about what they do on the field and winning. That said it’s not worth trading for him until we know what’s going to happen with whatever you want to call it. I think the worst thing that can happen is he gets suspended for 1 year. He is still a top QB and would offer a decade of top qb play at QB. Still I say wait and see if we can get a better deal on him, the longer he sits the more his value lowers.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 6