• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pickett has little hands.

Zod

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I said before that I think it's kinda silly we've spent all this time mocking Rhule for being worried about Christensen and Slater's arm length only to turn around and now be all caught up in Pickett's hand size.

To be clear, I don't want us to draft Pickett, but his hand size isn't part of the reason why.

It's a concern. Not a chief concern, but it is just one of a good few that I'm not crazy about the idea of that pick.

And I do think it's a bigger deal than Brady having short arms and quite a bit hypocritical of Rhule if he drafts Pickett for the most important job on the team in spite of that after having made such a big deal about Brady.

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Most had Darnold ranked #1 so considering he correctly had Allen as the #1 and Jackson as the #2 is pretty impressive

He just lined the guys up according to their physical traits. 

1 hour ago, shaka said:

McAdoo's thoughts on Baker Mayfield, relevant part bolded and underlined:

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2018/07/15/ben-mcadoos-wacky-qb-rankings-had-baker-mayfield-no-6/

McAdoo's view of that QB class:

1. Josh Allen

2. Lamar Jackson

3. Sam Darnold

4. Josh Rosen

5. Mason Rudolph

6. Baker Mayfield

Just food for thought...

Damn that list fell off a fuging cliff after the first 2.

22 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I dont want Pickett.  People keep trying to compare him to Burrow and its not the same at all.  Please, please, please don't take Pickett.  He will be a career game manager, at best, and the next Nathan Peterman at worst.

He's Joe burrow ultra lite.

35 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Damn that list fell off a fuging cliff after the first 2.

Yep. Not a good class outside of those two. Still could end up being a better class than the one this year.

What's funny is he had Darnold barely above Rosen and the difference being Rosen had an injury history. Didn't sound like he was really be crazy about either one.

• Pie 1