• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilson to the Broncos

Captain Morgan

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I know that's what a lot of hopeful Panther fans are wanting to happen, but I don't think it's quite that likely.

The term is "a quarterback away".

If you have to add something else to the equation, we're not a quarterback away.

Throwing that "offensive line" is not one position, it's several.

What makes everybody so sure that the Broncos are just "a QB away"?

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Hence Tank for Trevor. If we say trade for Watson we will have spent $190M, three 1sts, probably two 2nds, a 4th and a 6th looking for Cam’s replacement through 2025 while Jax used one 1st and spent $60M.

Thats for sure.  If only we had the 6th pick next year instead of this year.  Hell, the way things are going though we will probably have a top 3 pick next year, when there is a much better crop of college QBs set to come out. 

35 minutes ago, Chad_Cota said:

What do you think Watson's trade Value is: 

CMC

6th ovr this year, next years first, and 2nd? 

I know Houston wants a haul but right now I wouldn't even give a 1st for Watson. There's no guarantee he ever plays another down in the NFL. All the civil suits plus criminal complaints make his future anything but certain. 

It's also not far fetched that if Houston wants to get serious about building a competitive team and Watson doesn't get traded, he may be cut for cap room at the end of next season if his legal matters aren't resolved. Not to mention how many fans, especially female, are going to feel knowing that we don't care about whether or not you may be a sexual predator as long as you can throw a football. 

We should stay the hell from Watson until all of this is sorted out. 

11 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Hence Tank for Trevor. If we say trade for Watson we will have spent $190M, three 1sts, probably two 2nds, a 4th and a 6th looking for Cam’s replacement through 2025 while Jax used one 1st and spent $60M.

Yeah don’t want Watson. I would just feel weird cheering for him at this point as well. I’d rather gamble on a rookie. 

Among the players we know reportedly heading to Seattle: backup QB Drew Lock.

According to Pelissero, he was informed Tuesday afternoon that he was part of the Wilson trade, as was defensive end Shelby Harris and tight end Noah Fant.

As far as the draft picks, quite a few are reportedly headed to Seattle: Two first-round picks, two second-round picks, and a fifth-round pick, while a fourth-round pick is headed to Denver with Wilson.

Edited by KatsAzz

5 minutes ago, BlueDaBaDee said:

It was the Seahawks 38th season in the NFL when Wilson beat the Broncos in the Super Bowl. Now on 3/8 he is traded to the 38th state exactly 38 weeks before his birthday. Wild.

Gee....I wonder who this is?

Bye again, you little weirdo.

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Gee....I wonder who this is?

Bye again, you little weirdo.

It was the Seahawks 38th season in the NFL when Wilson beat the Broncos in the Super Bowl. Now on 3/8 he is traded to the 38th state exactly 38 weeks before his birthday. Wild.

Nothing about this is ban worthy nor anything I've posted prior. Let me post my thoughts. Thought police. WTF Rayzor.

1 minute ago, BlueDab said:

Nothing about this is ban worthy nor anything I've posted prior. Let me post my thoughts. Thought police. WTF Rayzor.

Nobody's interested in this bullsh-t, dude.

Give it up.

3 minutes ago, BlueDab said:

Lol not like I haven't banned you about 30 times already. I know who you are. Stay gone and I won't ban you anymore.