• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Person talks QB options...

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Verge said:

To be fair, I definitely do not want him here. 

It is a colossal mistake.  I just can't find the words to adequately express how disappointed and disgusted I would be in this franchise. It is beyond ironic and hypocritical for this owner and the league to allow this trade to go down.

5 minutes ago, Verge said:

To be fair, I definitely do not want him here. 

I'd like to hope Tepper isn't stupid enough to agree to terms with what's still hanging over his head, but sadly there's plenty of evidence that he's an absolute dumbass on football matters.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, 45catfan said:

I think Wentz on a short term deal is our best option.  The Colts are moving on, it's just a matter if he's traded or cut.

I live in colts country, they can’t stand Wentz. A friend of mine has a source with the team, it sounds like Wentz is the drizzling poops. Short story long, if they don’t want him, we shouldn’t want him. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd like to hope Tepper isn't stupid enough to agree to terms with what's still hanging over his head, but sadly there's plenty of evidence that he's an absolute dumbass on football matters.

He already was willing to do that. They already offered a trade package. 

• Pie 1