• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Straight up Yes or No: Do you want the Panthers to Trade for Deshaun Watson? If we do, will you still be a fan?

Ricky Spanish

Watson Poll  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Panthers to trade for Watson?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will you still be a Panther Fan if we trade for Watson?

• Yes
    • No

9 hours ago, onmyown said:

i don’t understand why we cannot stack picks for key players outside of Moton and Horn, tank JR 2010 style w/darnoldand

After us obviously not even remotely attempting to tank the last three seasons and all the recent chatter about coaches being paid to lose how does anyone think this has any possibility of happening? We are not tanking. Let that go.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

After us obviously not even remotely attempting to tank the last three seasons and all the recent chatter about coaches being paid to lose how does anyone think this has any possibility of happening? We are not tanking. Let that go.

Intintionally? No. Due to incompetence? Maybe.

• Pie 1

58 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Intintionally? No. Due to incompetence? Maybe.

That is the irony on the whole discussion of "tanking."  The teams who are at the very bottom every year are almost always teams who were not trying to be at the very bottom that year.  The ones that are trying to be at the very bottom usually wind up in the next tier, with us. 

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

That is the irony on the whole discussion of "tanking."  The teams who are at the very bottom every year are almost always teams who were not trying to be at the very bottom that year.  The ones that are trying to be at the very bottom usually wind up in the next tier, with us. 

The one thing I would add is when a team implodes. Texans did it and are still in it. I think we are rushing towards one but that isn't official yet.

The Phins tanked and it has done nothing for them with no end in sight.

2 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

Congrats for falling for the myth that attractive men don't rape, assault, or force themselves on women. Just because someone has an attractive physical appearance doesn't mean their soul, personality, or whatever you want to call that dwells inside us all is as equally attractive or good. Here are some examples: Armie Hammer, Ed Westwick, Ted Bundy(yes, he raped his victims in addition to murdering them), and Darren Sharper. If you want less famous examples: Kevin Coe, Richard Gillmore, Aron Kee, and Brian Witty were all described as handsome and charming by their victims.

Innocent until proven guilty my brother. Relax. Didn’t say people don’t rape. Get off your soap box. 

55 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Sounds like a guy to make the face of a franchise to me.

We will see. No lie, I'm likely to do that guy dirty at every turn and not give AF if he comes here.

People saying we automatically start winning with him here after a mega trade are in for a surprise. He had better coaching in Houston and the team is run about as well as their HC/GM stint...I would be shocked if this resulted in a winning stretch. It has epic fail all over it for us.

• Pie 4

3 hours ago, frankw said:

I specifically pointed out JR 2010 style.