• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule Coaching Seminar

Mr. Scot

8 hours ago, bigdog10 said:

Maybe he can learn something from some of the high school and junior college coaches he comes into contact with. 

Junior college coaches won't be attending. It's for middle school coaches.

Junior college coaches are overqualified for this seminar. Have you seen the lineup? lol

Looks to me like this is for Rhule's future as a college coach. He wants to get in good with middle school and high school coaches so he can recruit with the best of them. Need those Florida boys to fill out a college roster.

You think he would be focused on building a pro team going into the draft and not greasing the wheel for his college career. Then again it is Matt Rhule, so no surprise there.

Do you think Tepper knows about this? Fhuled by Rhule again!

• 5 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Or could it be... networking? 🤔

The first clip I watched of Rhule speaking back in college that I watched to catchup on the new coach we hired led me to believe that was a man that loved hearing himself speak. Completely my opinion but I have had it from the beginning. He also knows he can get paid to do so. I think everything after that is just leftovers. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2