• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson won't face criminal charges

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, Smittymoose said:

Oh trust me, I understand it much better than you. I can be quite certain of that.

What do you think I don't understand about it, exactly? Could you pinpoint the issue for me? 

If you don't think the prosecutor intentionally punted then you don't understand it.

Just now, MVPccaffrey said:

some of you are going to be so mad when he is traded to Seattle, but will act like you never wanted him when they still miss the playoffs and fail to win their division

Seattle's division is much tougher than ours and Seattle is a worst team than us right now. They very well could miss the playoffs with him

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Seattle's division is much tougher than ours and Seattle is a worst team than us right now. They very well could miss the playoffs with him

They won't have to completely gut their draft capital for years to come though after the haul they got for Wilson. We would. Their cap situation is better too. They're far better positioned to build around Watson than we would be.

• Pie 5

27 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Hopefully bringing cam back last year will help us get deshaun here. I know he respects cams opinion 

A year ago I said around here that the organization’s relationship with Cam was one of the reasons we weren’t on his list. Some here disagreed with that but it’s true. 

Now his options are limited. 

14 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

His trade value just went thru the roof. You all saw what the Seahawks got for Wilson.... double that.

Two things- Texans are deadset on trading him and Watson has a no trade. Watson can/will say "i only will be traded to _________ ", then its up to the texans to work out the details. If texans and team _____ can not agree, texans have to pay watson 35 million to stay home, sorta like the year before.

Doesnt matter if for example the Vikings offer the moon, mars, and great lakes. Watson can be like " nah its cold there" 

In a way if he only wanted to come to the panthers and they grew a brain with offers - " 1st this year and _______ " Texans would have to take it or pay him to stay home, again..

Edited by Basbear

My opinion....we don’t really have a chance. Watson has control. Why would he agree to come to this franchise if he has better options. Rhule and co drove the team into the dirt. We would have to give up a kings ransom to get Watson which only makes the team worse. We are doomed pretty much. Small market franchise with no talent around him plus word is out Rhule sucks. He would have to be certified crazy to come here.