• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson won't face criminal charges

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, joemac said:

SMH, or maybe....now hear me out....maybe there just was not enough evidence to charge him with any crimes?

You don't know what you're talking about. Go look it up. Grand juries indict 99% of the time. Have people accusing you of having committed a crime against them is more than enough to secure an indictment. The prosecutor punted.

Just now, MVPccaffrey said:

I mean we won't have the chance because ownership and coaching staff ran the team so far into the ground that a no-trade clause means no player comes here on their own free will

If we're the only ones overpaying, and Watson wants out of Houston bad enough. Then yes, he will waive that clause. Regardless. 

11 minutes ago, joemac said:

So, he may be a sex pervert, but nobody can say hes a criminal or a rapist or any of that poo now.  

Not sure if this is true.

Ben is called a rapist left and right after 1. No criminal charges and 2. The only female that confirmed sex with him bragged about it to coworkers the day after and before filing a civil suit,

But it is a different ‘climate’ today and Ben is not Watson. I suspect people will be condemned for calling Watson things they called Ben if we are being real.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You don't know what you're talking about. Go look it up. Grand juries indict 99% of the time. Have people accusing you of having committed a crime against them is more than enough to secure an indictment. The prosecutor punted.

LOL Ok dude.  Whatever you say.  To be completely honest I don't really care.  Our justice system did what its designed to do.  You can run with your weird conspiracy theory if you want to.