• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson won't face criminal charges

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, pantherj said:

I don't know what is going on with all the negativity and doomsday hypothetical scenarios, but it's getting weird around here.

All these guys will flip the switch and be "optimism posters" as soon as we have a winning streak, and deny they ever hated the team, it's a huddle trope. The same doomsday people in this thread were 100% behind Darnold and Rhule after week 3, go look up their post histories

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, amcoolio said:

All these guys will flip the switch and be "optimism posters" as soon as we have a winning streak, and deny they ever hated the team, it's a huddle trope. The same doomsday people in this thread were 100% behind Darnold and Rhule after week 3, go look up their post histories

We have a few Jimmy Clausen supporters on this forum as well, but I'm not going to name them.

1 minute ago, amcoolio said:

Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I thin Seattle wants to rebuild things with a rookie QB. I'm nit hearing much about the Steelers wanting Watson. I think it's down to us and the Bucs imo, or other teams could pop up soon in the bidding.

how do the bucs land him with -10 million in cap right now? Even "releasing" tom brady only gets them to above 10million over the cap

• Flames 1

7 minutes ago, pantherj said:

We have a few Jimmy Clausen supporters on this forum as well, but I'm not going to name them.

For time to time I bust @LinvilleGorge s balls about rating Josh Allen and Justin Herbert as piss-poor prospects.......Now those two are in the top 4 overall and still very young.

If only LG could roast me back about maybe my worst sports take in history that siffff-ass Tim Duncan would suck in the NBA...wait a sec...

Edited by Basbear