• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There should be no issue with Watson waiving his trade clause per ESPN.

NCTHFL0567

2 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

I got a feeling it's going to be a new Carolina offense this season that includes terron armstead, Deshaun Watson and a healthy CMC.  We might even see some other new additional pieces depending on what they wanna do with dj Moore 🤷‍♂️

this is a wild concept. Also, its very possible. I think we see BB in the trade with 5 picks 

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, thennek said:

Serious question- why would Watson leave Houston for the Panthers? 
What would make him think things are better in Carolina…..

Exactly. Plus the situation is and was will be better in almost every other location. All the anti Rhule and the panthers are a dumpster fire posters changing tunes because the 4 guys we have are supposedly the best young D players in NFL. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

If there's any type of league suspension he still would be. 

The league is going to suspend Watson under the personal conduct policy. At least six games. The only way I could see them not suspending him is if they want to count last season as "time served".

7 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

I got a feeling it's going to be a new Carolina offense this season that includes terron armstead, Deshaun Watson and a healthy CMC.  We might even see some other new additional pieces depending on what they wanna do with dj Moore 🤷‍♂️

How you going to pay DWs enormous contract and pay Armstead 20 mill a year. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, La Pantera said:

How you going to pay DWs enormous contract and pay Armstead 20 mill a year. 

Houston has already paid a big portion of the contract, it states that in the article the OP shared. Thats why they want a king ransom. They are losing a stud player that they already paid for.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

this is a wild concept. Also, its very possible. I think we see BB in the trade with 5 picks 

It is wild concept but in the great grand scheme of things, if you think about it....this Carolina team had a better left tackle along with a more mobile, competent elite QB they easily go from a 5-12 team to a 9-8 possibly 10-7 playoff team 

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Houston has already paid a big portion of the contract, it states that in the article the OP shared. Thats why they want a king ransom. They are losing a stud player that they already paid for.

If I read it correctly, he'll still be owed 30 mill this year.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1