• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

1 minute ago, Tbe said:

We are not a good destination. I think Tepper is compensating by offering the house.

If we get Watson, it will be the biggest trade in history by a large margin.

Deshaun really should say he only wants to be traded to the panthers and help us try to mitigate how much we're giving up. There can't be a bidding war if me won't waive the ntc for any other team

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Deshaun really should say he only wants to be traded to the panthers and help us try to mitigate how much we're giving up. There can't be a bidding war if me won't waive the ntc for any other team

Yeah, But the Texans could say we’re only trading you to X team.

Take it or sit another year.

1 minute ago, Tbe said:

We are not a good destination. I think Tepper is compensating by offering the house.

If we get Watson, it will be the biggest trade in history by a large margin.

The problem with that, is that Watson has to be coerced to play here, and a quarterback wants weapons to play with. "C'mon, Deshaun. In Charlotte, you can play in an empty stadium full of opposing teams' fans, and you get to throw to Robby Anderson, Tommy Tremble AND Ian Thomas! Plus you can learn from Matt Rhule, and hand off to Chuba Hubbard!"

• Flames 1

16 minutes ago, Coheed said:

A fan of the team doesn't make me a fan of the league. Keep working on those mental gymnastics. 

Because this righteous indignation is starting to feel a little thin...how long did it take you to recover from Kerry Collins getting drunk and dropping racial slurs in training camp?  Asking for a friend.

• Pie 3

Just now, mwright350 said:

Because this righteous indignation is starting to feel a little thin...how long did it take you to recover from Kerry Collins getting drunk and dropping racial slurs in training camp?  Asking for a friend.

Well, I was three years old when that happened and had no concept of competitive sports or object permanence for that matter, good try tho.

• Poo 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

I hope we don't get Watson.  For about a thousand different reasons.   Too big of a risk for this franchise to gamble it all on.  

I hope we offer the most for him, it goes public, and he opts to play elsewhere.  I basically root for the contuniued humiluation of Tepper/Rhule. 

The simple fact we are here talking about is really enough.  Whether he comes here or not our owner is a jackel

I thought Darnold, DJ, and 3 firsts and a future 2nd would be enough, with Watson and a 3rd coming back.

But if another player is going out, I bet it will be Brown.  Brown is seriously underrated around here and will be seriously missed.  Plus the cap hits on the Texans will be miniscule as we will eat the dead cap bonus.  Time for Nixon/Hoskins to step up.

I think CMC goes out in a different trade, because we desperately need some draft assets.

Burns is safe - Houston will pick one of the edge rushers at 3.  Horn is safe - Houston will pick sauce at 6.  Chinn is safe - Houston already has a very good ss on their roster.  What they need is a DT.

If Brown is added, maybe they will send another late pick back.  They already have 10-11 picks (not including ours).  I could see one of their 6ths coming back.