• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

28 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Lions went 3-13-1, Giants wen 4-13, and Seattle just traded their QB and released their best player on defense from a 7 win team, and Carolina SOMEHOW is still the worst team in the NFC? Yeah. Your opinions over actual facts is kind of funny. 

Opinions over facts? My guy. We were swept by the vaunted NFC East. Even the Lions and Jets were playing better down the stretch while we were being blown out. It's okay to talk about reality we don't have to reside in fantasy land all day everyday.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

16 minutes ago, Toomers said:

So where is this solid report that confirms Watson isn’t being investigated by the league? It sure wasn’t in the article you posted by Newton. I hope your last alt was better at this. 

Don't recall saying he's not being investigated. I said I would like to see the facts about him being suspended for sure. Which there isn't one. 

I just hope to be one day as cool as you bragging about your $100 Million company on a website that's for the Panthers, where you glowingly root for the Steelers. Just one day I want to be as cool as you. Appreciate your candor though. 

Edited by NCTHFL0567
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Opinions over facts? My guy. We were swept by the vaunted NFC East. Even the Lions and Jets were playing better down the stretch while we were being blown out. It's okay to talk about reality we don't have to reside in fantasy land all day everyday.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493borf8zw4puk1yx1tr86a

If this happens with all the supposed assets we're giving up, they really need to take on Darnold for a year along with giving us a mid-round pick in 2022.  Would be nice to have one of their third rounders for an OG/C.   

HOU gets: 2022 1st (6), 2023 1st, 2023 3rd, 2024 1st, Brown, Burns, & Darnold (Dangle Robbie if need be)

CAR gets: Watson, 2022 3rd (68), 2023 4th

I'd really hate to give up Chinn or Horn.  Those two could help keep a really strong unit together.  

9 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Don't recall saying he's not being investigated. I said I would like to see the facts about him being suspended for sure. Which there isn't one. 

I just hope to be one day as cool as you bragging about your $100 Million company on a website that's for the Panthers, where you glowingly root for the Steelers. Just one day I want to be as cool as you. Appreciate your candor though. 

You stated there was nothing about him being suspended. Which it plainly stated in the article you posted was something all teams knew was still possible. But you conveniently stopped cut and pasting at that point. Yes or No?

And you should strive to be something more than a person who has to keep changing alts on a message board because you constantly look foolish while claiming to be the only “informed” one. That’s something to brag about. Not everyone is a complete loser like the guy you see in the mirror. 

Edited by Toomers
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, davos said:

If this happens with all the supposed assets we're giving up, they really need to take on Darnold for a year along with giving us a mid-round pick in 2022.  Would be nice to have one of their third rounders for an OG/C.   

HOU gets: 2022 1st (6), 2023 1st, 2023 3rd, 2024 1st, Brown, Burns, & Darnold (Dangle Robbie if need be)

CAR gets: Watson, 2022 3rd (68), 2023 4th

I'd really hate to give up Chinn or Horn.  Those two could help keep a really strong unit together.  

This is far too much to give up.  4 first and two former first round pick. That's insane.  By the time we rebuilt the team Watson will be using a walker to get around.

• Pie 2

2022 - 1st, D. Brown 

2023 - 1st, 3rd

2024 - 2nd 

This is about the max I would feel comfortable giving up. Otherwise let Rhules 1000% process get us a top 5 pick next year and take a chance at finding a QB in the draft. Use this year to focus on building the line for the next head coach. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

I know the Bucs are also in on it. Seattle is the only Non-South team in the NFC that’s contesting. The Browns are making the lead push in the AFC.

unless Cleveland just pays out the ass, I can't see Houston wanting him to stay in the AFC just like Seattle wanting Wilson to the AFC