• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

Has it occurred to anyone that New Orleans is merely driving up the price with no realistic intention of getting Watson?  I mean--the numbers do not add up.  We should sit on the offer and refuse to get played.  Brady re-signs, Tampa Bay is out.  Cousins re-signs--Minnesota out.  New Orleans does not want to see us get a QB---so suddenly they are in? 

I think it is a bluff.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

Just now, Shocker said:

I don’t want Deshaun at that price so I definitely want the Saints to do this

This guy gets it.  Especially with their cap situation.  They would be in immediate win now mode before their bloated salaries necessitate a full-blown rebuild in a year or two.  They would need to pull a Bucs or Rams trick, but I don't think they can pull it off.

Just now, MHS831 said:

Has it occurred to anyone that New Orleans is merely driving up the price with no realistic intention of getting Watson?  I mean--the numbers do not add up.  We should sit on the offer and refuse to get played.  Brady re-signs, Tampa Bay is out.  Cousins re-signs--Minnesota out.  New Orleans does not want to see us get a QB---so suddenly they are in? 

I think it is a bluff.

They have already made an offer…there is no bluff

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

I think it is a bluff.

I agree, I can't see how they get the salary xap to work