• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Grading our new free agent moves

Verge

35 minutes ago, Verge said:

Hey y'all I know all the buzz is about Watson still, but keep in mind we have added three good new players to the fold! I feel like all three were very solid moves by Fitterer, and it is important to not overlook them. Yes we have not been as active as we could waiting for the Watson thing, but I still think given that situation we couldn't have done much better. Here is a breakdown and grade for each one written by me. Thank you for looking and appreciate you all 🙂

https://catcrave.com/2022/03/16/grading-carolina-panthers-free-agent-legal-tampering/

Good read! Nicely written and concise.

I hope they work out, but even good grabs can crash and burn with bad coaching. That has me very worried for the coming season.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

Good read! Nicely written and concise.

I hope they work out, but even good grabs can crash and burn with bad coaching. That has me very worried for the coming season.

I agree and share your concerns. The hiring of more experienced coaches like Campen & McAdoo along with the recent FA acquisitions so far give me a glimmer of hope that things just might turn around. 

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Bozeman would be a HUGE signing. If we do not land Watson we are literally one LT at pick #6 away from having an offensive line that is completely fixed. 

Line: Rookie LT, Christensen LG, Bozeman C, Corbett RG, Moton LT

I would like to see Deonte Brown at LG -- I'm not against the above, but I liked what I saw out of him in the time he played. He MOVED the LOS at his spot, and seemed to hold up well versus the pass. 

Was a starter at LG for ALA, so the familiarity is there, as I am also interested to see what Brady can do in a full season at LT. 

I would prefer a trade back inside the top 15, and acquire a future 1st, and day 2 picks for this year to add more depth in other areas, and still have the chance to select a QB with a better all around roster. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2