• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

1 minute ago, TheInksDry said:

There's a lot of you, who owe Tepper an apology afterwards.

Rejoice because without him, you wouldn't have a franchise quarterback.

He never budge, that is all.

Devil in the details, remember, not only is Watson coming to Carolina but it was a good deal.

I bet 85% of this board would have made the same deal, the other 15% didn't want Watson anyway.

bea94255-8f6f-4897-b880-4ab94788f87d_text.gif

Will you go away forever once this doesn’t happen? Conversely I will cash app you 50 US Dollars if what you’re saying is actually true.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, trueblade said:

I mentioned that last night also. Tepper may be a giant unbearable dweeb but he is filthy rich, and has the ego to match. He wants to win and if he keeps taking big swings like stafford/DW, he’s bound to get a hit eventually. 

Just now, Wanderlai said:

I just hope Tepper does not green light going after another mediocre to bad QB once Watson nails the coffin shut. My hunch is Rhule will swing again for one to try and save his job. Teddy disaster, Darnold even worse disaster, round 3....heaven help us. 

based on the way we are signing players, i dont think the next QB will be a miss. someone else is in charge of talent evaluation and acquisition 

24 minutes ago, TheInksDry said:

There's a lot of you, who owe Tepper an apology afterwards.

Rejoice because without him, you wouldn't have a franchise quarterback.

He never budge, that is all.

Devil in the details, remember, not only is Watson coming to Carolina but it was a good deal.

I bet 85% of this board would have made the same deal, the other 15% didn't want Watson anyway.

bea94255-8f6f-4897-b880-4ab94788f87d_text.gif

Man wth are you talking about?? Lol

• Pie 1

Just now, AggieLean said:

I’m assuming we’re next on the plank…

That’s hilarious they didn’t get Watson AND they torched the bridge with their current QB. Good times. At least I can revel in the pain of other organizations and fan bases. 

Just now, joemac said:

That’s hilarious they didn’t get Watson AND they torched the bridge with their current QB. Good times. At least I can revel in the pain of other organizations and fan bases. 

yeah, them getting involved was a rough move by the owner of the Browns. You could argue this has a bigger impact on them than it does for us. They just showed the league how they treat their QBs.