• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, TheCasillas said:

The Rhule thing will most likely turn out to be a mistake. However, it's not often that new owner hits on their first coach hiring.  However, he is an NFL owner so his feet will always be held to the fire.

Richardson nailed the Dom Capers hire

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, TheInksDry said:

I'm telling you, once the trade details come out you'll understand why Nick wanted to drag this out but the deal has been done since Monday. 

I 100% guaranteed Watson to Carolina.

And I know the time when it will be announced but Rayzor might ban me for saying it. 

gLBZM6.gif

This person either is seriously on the inside, or is a hot take disaster. Can’t wait to see which it is. 

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

To make cap room, the Saints extended the contracts of some aging players.  They will convert to dead cap monies soon.  Without draft picks to replace them, it will be interesting to see how New Orleans fields a team.

Exactly right!! If they have any injuries or don't kill it with later picks in the draft.. This team will be constantly in flux.. With a Franchise QB and not much around him..

• Pie 1

I dont blame Tepper for not getting him, but do blame him for not firing Rule or letting Rule pass on fields in the draft, and letting Rule get Donald, plus the Cam situation. 

What needs to be done now is just to bring Cam back and draft a QB and develop and build. The window of opportunity is closed. Build for the next opportunity. And fire Rule ass because know one what's to play for him or believe in is lame ass process. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

The Rhule thing will most likely turn out to be a mistake. However, it's not often that new owner hits on their first coach hiring.  However, he is an NFL owner so his feet will always be held to the fire.

Richardson had the Panthers in the NFC Championship game in their second season and in the Superbowl in their 9th season. 

Richardson didn't know how to build a consistent winner, but he at least knew how to build a team that won sometimes. 

We have an owner who knows how to do neither.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Exactly right!! If they have any injuries or don't kill it with later picks in the draft.. This team will be constantly in flux.. With a Franchise QB and not much around him..

I mean, he was a stud in Houston and won 4 games or so.

• Beer 1

Just now, hepcat said:

Richardson had the Panthers in the NFC Championship game in their second season and in the Superbowl in their 9th season. 

Richardson didn't know how to build a consistent winner, but he at least knew how to build a team that won sometimes. 

We have an owner who knows how to do neither.

Cool fun fact, what would you like me to do with that?