• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

1 minute ago, RJK said:

the only reason i can think of that the colts would trade for ryan is if they want the texans to get the worst possible return for watson, and the worst offer is by far from the falcons. It's not even possible their offer is competitive with the panthers offer

Naw falcons need to be within the same ballpark as everyone else or they won’t trade him there. Texans still have some power here. DW threatens to sit next season and they go after his money.

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

What’s really fuging funny is DW has absolutely torched two teams qb rooms morale, the falcons and the browns, over this. 

I could absolutely see Matt Ryan demanding a trade after 4 pm today. Atl forums were talking about. 

If I were him, I would.  He has been a good QB for them for over a decade now - face of that franchise.  And now you want his help to bring in your replacement?  Haha, screw that.  I'd tell any team interesting in trading for me that I wouldn't suit up...make the Falcons release me and eat that 50M in dead money

54 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Matt Rhule and co are under pressure to win this year. He will not be patient enough to develop a rookie QB. That ship has sailed. They will be trading for a QB or signing a veteran FA most likely. 

Ownership and a good GM should prohibit a lameduck HC from making desperate moves with a roster.  

If they don't we got bigger problems than Rhule

• Pie 1