• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gilmore might leave for Vegas..

bLACKpANTHER

Eh, he was here for a couple of cups of coffee. Liked watching him when he was on the field, but honestly he wasn't there enough to get upset if he goes elsewhere.

Won't mind seeing him back here on the cheap, but I don't think that's going to happen. Best of luck to ya, man.

• Beer 1

I really hope he comes back.  Love me some Gilly.  But, the Raiders have the better setup and have all the hype right now coming off the Adams trade, and obviously a better chance to win and some stability.  But, still, I hope Mrs. Gilmore can talk him into staying.  Hopefully Rhule is gone after this year and Flores can step in and right the ship next season. 

Also, I don't see this as an either/or situation with Donte.  If Gilly walks, I'm completely fine with letting Donte walk, and feel we should let Donte go regardless.  It would be a horrible investment to re-up him.