• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Deshaun,

Zod

I get Watson is a great player and to have any chance to win you need a QB. That said, is it even possible to build a team after giving up 3 #1's? 

I know LA just won but they started making major moves after they were already good.

I dont think you go from bad to SB winner by signing one player and giving up your future. I really want to see this built the traditional way and glad the trade fell through.

....I thought I had my fetlife tab open there for a bit...

nothing wrong with a lil' butt love, the prostate is the male G spot if ya hit it just right. But yeah, dude needs to look through the right channels for that kind of stuff and stop demanding it from unwilling participants. 

and trimmed nails for any kind of fingerbanging action! Gentlemen! take your fingernail and scrape the inside of your mouth? did it hurt? yeah it'll hurt her too then.

boom. Back to fetlife....

59 minutes ago, Coheed said:

Gotta be honest Zod, reading you pine after him on Twitter and the huddle throughout this saga only to watch you immediately flip to “it was for the best” and “spared the soul” of the team and having no problem calling him a serial sexual assaulter only after we were out of the sweepstakes….not sure what to make of that, man.

Agreed.