• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson to Cleveland

Toker Smurf

Just now, CPantherKing said:

I've read all those stories about sources and the trade not being final.

Everyone but the Texans and Browns.

The reports are that the Texans and Browns still must execute the trade. Not hearing anything from the Texans or the Browns.

This is all coming from Watson?

Jesus dude.  There simply are no words.   Its over. 

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I get the feeling after Watson steps on the field for his first game with the Browns, he'll be on here saying that we're still trying to work a trade for him behind the scenes 😑

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

Just now, Panthers Rhule said:

In my opinion it's first. We're the only one of the four teams that are actually better now than at the start of free agency and we have a future ahead us. 

Given the price that's being paid for him in both picks and salary, I'm fine with coming in 32nd.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

This could not have ended any better than it did for the Panthers. I will also take back anything I said about it being embarrassing for the franchise. That clown is not worth 47 mil per season and the Browns will learn that rather quickly. Tepper is still a clown btw and Rhule sucks.  

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

You've been telling me it's over for the past 3 days for 3 different reasons because of crap that you ran with.

The sources going around and people are lobbing up because it just came out minutes ago keep saying it is not final. Yet you all keep saying it is over because your sources say things still need to be finalized and executed. Or an instagram post. Not final does not mean final.

I want the Panthers taking the offer off the table. Stating they are no longer pursuing Watson. I want the Browns or Texans to announce something.

You all are getting strung around by the Watson camp just like the media.

Do not send me a source that does not state their source or uses words in their report of not finalized and still needs to be executed... or reportedly Watson is a Brown.

I want some ink on at least an agreement and someone to step out from the shadows to put their name on these reports.

3 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

You've been telling me it's over for the past 3 days for 3 different reasons because of crap that you ran with.

The sources going around and people are lobbing up because it just came out minutes ago keep saying it is not final. Yet you all keep saying it is over because your sources say things still need to be finalized and executed. Or an instagram post. Not final does not mean final.

I want the Panthers taking the offer off the table. Stating they are no longer pursuing Watson. I want the Browns or Texans to announce something.

You all are getting strung around by the Watson camp just like the media.

Do not send me a source that does not state their source or uses words in their report of not finalized and still needs to be executed... or reportedly Watson is a Brown.

I want some ink on at least an agreement and someone to step out from the shadows to put their name on these reports.

And this is a classic flail

55 minutes ago, Asaria said:

Meanwhile the "Insiders" turn into dust, proving that they are as reliable as my toilet on Thanksgiving.

To be fair, most were going by what Watson's people told them.

I can tell you one guy who took it kinda hard though...

Albright had confidently declared before any of the news came out that there was absolutely no way in hell Watson would go to Cleveland. Even said he'd give $1,000 to charity if he was wrong.

I'd imagine he's getting roasted pretty badly right now.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

I must give Cleveland credit for upgrading their roster in the approximate 24 hours from the time they were shown the door.  Because according to the insiders the reason he picked the browns was their superior roster.   Because money couldn't be the reason.  

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+