• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield Trade Rumors: Saints, Panthers Tabbed as Suitors for Browns QB

Chad_Cota

4 minutes ago, Chad_Cota said:

Playoffs?

QB: Baker  RB: CMC  WR1: DJ   WR2: Robby TE: Tommy 

LT: TBD   LG: Brady  C Bozeman  RG: Corbett  RT: Moton

With our new defense in the NFC I would think so.  Especially is Marshall or Shi Smith develop into anything decent.

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

We need to just draft our QB. Pickett or Willis and develop 

Baker wouldn't be terrible if we drafted Willis.  It lets him sit/develop a year, but I don't think Baker would be ok with it plus I don't want to give up draft picks.  

The Browns HAVE to trade Baker in order to complete the trade for Watson, this is hilarious. They can't get Watson until someone takes Baker, which means, NO ONE SHOULD TAKE BAKER, force the Browns to pay you draft picks to take Baker and his contract should be their only option. A conditional 7th round pick they should be jumping at, that's THEIR conditional 7th round pick mind you.

Just now, thunderraiden said:

The Browns HAVE to trade Baker in order to complete the trade for Watson, this is hilarious. They can't get Watson until someone takes Baker, which means, NO ONE SHOULD TAKE BAKER, force the Browns to pay you draft picks to take Baker and his contract should be their only option. A conditional 7th round pick they should be jumping at, that's THEIR conditional 7th round pick mind you.

The Watson trade is complete.