• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For the Rhule haters

Adb6368

27 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

How do you know?   I get it is easier to blame everything wrong on one person but that's silly.   We have no idea who is the most to blame for the bad decisions or credit for the good ones but the Rhule haters already have every move figured out based on how they feel about it.  Its ridiculous at this point.

Easy. Because it’s the GM’s job to go out and get FAs. Rhule was more involved before because we had lame duck Hurney and first year Fitterer. Makes sense Fitterer would be taking over completely for this now. 

• Pie 1

Just because you think someone should be fired doesn’t mean you hate him. This just isn’t the job for him. The college game and the NFL need two different kinds of coaching. Rhule is great for creating a culture that grows young men. That’s not what we’re trying to do here. He will likely succeed if he goes back to coaching college. Rhule doesn’t need need anyones sympathy. He’s getting paid handsomely.. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

Many huddle posts are people pretending to know things, that they clearly don't.

We like  FA so we assume that Rhule has been stripped of power and act like we know that, when we have no evidence to back it up.

We under performed last season by 2 games without our best player on O and without one of best players on D.  Do that to any other team, and the results would have been the same.  We would have won seven games if CMC and Horn didn't get hurt for the season.

People act like we were playoff bound last year and Rhule blew it.  Whatever.

Edited by poundaway
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, Adb6368 said:

Get over it. 

I wanted him gone this off-season also. Guess what. He’s not. 

has he done much right the first two years? No

But tell me one thing this off-season that you can say absolutely was a mistake? I’m going to look at the positives here and assume he’s growing from his mistakes. 

he hired macadoo and I have 100% trust he’s leaning on him to determine if one of these qbs are worth the 6th pick. If not, then LT is a great fallback plan.

moral of the story - get over the personal insults and bashing of the head coach. He’s been horrible so far but he’s still our coach and I can’t say he’s a scumbag like urban Meyer so there’s that. 

ps - the anger should be pointed at tepper who is the reason that we are in this mess and quite honestly I believe has driven a lot of the mistakes Rhule has made. 

pps - let the record show I believe we should draft Malik Willis and resign cam as a mentor and know that very well could result in a 8-9 season. 

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, poundaway said:

Many huddle posts are people pretending to know things, that they clearly don't.

We like  FA so we assume that Rhule has been stripped of power and act like we know that, when we have no evidence to back it up.

We under performed last season by 2 games without our best player on O and without one of best players on D.  Do that to any other team, and the results would have been the same.  We would have won seven games if CMC and Horn didn't get hurt for the season.

People act like we were playoff bound last year and Rhule blew it.  Whatever.

We weren't playoff bound, but last year should have been a winning season. You give a coach that kind of contract and he sure as he'll should have been winning.

For any head new head coach with a team, the expectation should be winning year two and playoffs year three. No excuses. You don't pull those off, you're looking for a new job.