• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral Pro Day Today

ForJimmy

24 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I like him better than Pickett. He's qb 2 on my board. Intriguing guy... not sure where people think his arm is better than Willis but we going to see today 

Come on Willis' placement wasn't very good yesterday vs air.

What do you think would happen in a game. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Come on Willis' placement wasn't very good yesterday vs air.

What do you think would happen in a game. 

He only missed like 2 passes. Acurracy isn't one of Willis issues. For a duel threat I would say his accuracy is good. He had the fastball and can take something off of it which even cam couldn't do. He's a better passer than you give him credit for.

1 minute ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

A year ago, Howell was the #1 guy by several people, huddle included. Corral, Ridder, Willis, Pickett, all of them were not even considered a 2nd round pick. 

Now, none of these guys will make it out of the 1st or top 10. lol The hype machine makes money for these kids. 

I think realistically only 1 goes top 10. To much talent elsewhere ar other positions. We got atleast 3 tackles going top 10. Hamilton going top 5. Sauce is going top 10 probably the Walker kid..  I mean there are only so many spots.

2 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

He only missed like 2 passes. Acurracy isn't one of Willis issues. For a duel threat I would say his accuracy is good. He had the fastball and can take something off of it which even cam couldn't do. He's a better passer than you give him credit for.

You are being dishonest. 

Balls were over the wrong shoulder. 

Balls were behind but catchable. Low but catchable. Lots of them. 

Against air an NFL QB should be perfect. Recievers should be able to put their hands in the same place everytime. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I don't want a QB with any accuracy issues. 

I want Rodgers, Breese, Mahomes, Brady type accuracy. 

I don't want to hear dual threat level accuracy that's not good enough. Cam isn't a good measuring stick for accuracy. 

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

I don't want a QB with any accuracy issues. 

I want Rodgers, Breese, Mahomes, Brady type accuracy. 

I don't want to hear dual threat level accuracy that's not good enough. Cam isn't a good measuring stick for accuracy. 

I think you have to look at Willis as more of a Josh Allen.  Raw athletic QB that is coachable with a cannon for an arm.  Can he make the jump that Allen did in the NFL??  That's the million dollar question...

4 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

You are being dishonest. 

Balls were over the wrong shoulder. 

Balls were behind but catchable. Low but catchable. Lots of them. 

Against air an NFL QB should be perfect. Recievers should be able to put their hands in the same place everytime. 

I see nobody saying what your saying but you. Everyone I see say he had a great day made a lot of money and thats without running... now being mentioned going as high as 2. You sound like a hater.